Teasing the Immacluate Collection related suprises

Brendanlovesu1

43 minutes ago, Bel said:

LOL baby we done wished for EVERYTHING under the sun and we got Levitating with no MV feature :seeno:. I’m optimistic. And curious. If she releases Immaculate Collection bed sheets my post pandemic stay-over friends would be like????????????????

.........nothing she's posting is giving me any hope. What's that awful 30 Years graphic?!?!.....please M don't turn it into a cushion or or some messy version of the album, it's a mess as it is on streaming. The only thing I'd appreciate would be uploading the original album release with high quality artwork on streaming - you can stick JML and RM on there too. 

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Let’s be real, the “surprises” will be Justify my Love video “remastered” and the remixes up on Spotify. Even a bed sheet or coffee mug would be a stretch.

Talking of surprises....when are we getting the next episode? UK are back on lockdown and it was the only thing keeping me going lol

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Again why do people on here get so excited about streaming when you have the damn songs on your iPod , laptop , cd , vinyl already FFS !!! 

Because some people live in the 21st century. 

Because I don't have a CD player or a disc drive, or an iPod, neither do I like using up memory on my hardware, it's loads of faff, streaming is just how I and nearly everyone on earth listens to music now. Also she's Madonna and her back catalog should treated like (digital) gold dust and accessible to everyone!!

29 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Again why do people on here get so excited about streaming when you have the damn songs on your iPod , laptop , cd , vinyl already FFS !!! 

Because it's 2020 and it's the way that media / charts can mesure what is a hit and what is not... and for someone like Madonna... the actual numbers that she has there are a joke (not difficult to understand counting that all her catalog on Spotify is messed up and we prefer to listen our files). 

7 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

I think I'd be happy to just have the original version of The Immaculate Collection on streaming rather than the current one with the random extended remixes on there.

It's more likely that we end up getting a full-on remixed (with the old remixes not even remastered) 30th Anniversary like they did with Like a Prayer. That logo is as bad as the cover of LAP 30th.

16 minutes ago, OhBabyReadyOrNot said:

I like TIC as it is. I bought the CD at a yard sale for a dollar and it really turned me into a Madonna fan. Not sure why everyone wants more from this woman when she has worked her ass off in the music business for nearly four decades. Let it will be, already. 

Because we are greedy sluts! ?

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Is the only thing you do on this forum is complain? Everytime I see you on a thread it’s literally to complain or scold people... Why are you even on this thread if you hate EVERYTHING :cryin: