Teasing the Immacluate Collection related suprises

Brendanlovesu1

18 hours ago, Andymad said:

I mean, why would she look for her shoe? I was in a production of A Chorus Line in theatre college, and at the end of the opening number I kicked my leg up so high my glasses flew off into the orchestra pit. BLIND BETTY. But I carried on. As a performer does. And as SHE is a performer, I doubt she was looking for her damn shoe. The show must go on. She knows this.

Yeah after that Bobby wore contact lenses for the remainder of the run lol.

She clearly took off her shoes intentionally:

So hard to appreciate her humour :lol:

You should write her lines @Andymadcause your stories are great!

10 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Wasn't it universal pictures that released the a statement saying they were producing it 

Exactly. It already has a studio and a high profile producer behind it. And an Oscar winning writer co-writing it.

Lets not write this project off before its even out. It’s in good hands.

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

Exactly. It already has a studio and a high profile producer behind it. And an Oscar winning writer co-writing it.

Lets not write this project off before its even out. It’s in good hands.

And a movie titan producing it: Amy Pascal.

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Sorry, after the statement was released on Madonna.com, I remember reading another one from Universal and Amy Pascal saying that that they were only in talks. But I might be wrong.

This is what Amy said:

“This movie is an absolute labor of love for me,” said Pascal. “I have known Madonna since we made A League of Their Own together, and I can’t imagine anything more thrilling than collaborating with her and Diablo on bringing her true-life story to the big screen with Donna and our partners at Universal.”