New Vision Quest "Crazy for you" video snippet has been posted

Redha DBL

Thetagpolice has just posted this video clip in their sgory on instagram :

https://streamable.com/4wo2qq

it's a clean snippet of Madonna performing Crazy for You from the vision Quest movie. The thing is that that very scene doesn't appear on the movie and there are no background noise from the club so it's clear the scene doesn't come from the movie. I only found that very scene in the "Vision quest making of" video on Youtube

but the quality is atrocious and there's the man talking over during that scene. So two solutions, they got their hands on the channel master who aired the Vision quest making of (and so they probably have many more sequences, if not the full club set with studio sound and no voice over or the second solution the full performances she has recorded for the movie are around (and there are strong chances she also performed "Warning Signs" as the song has been discared at very last minute). The movie demos are absolutely stunning and i really want it yo leak. Anyway that clip show us that something is doing the rounds...

Just now, diegolcl said:

Not to be a party pooper but the clean audio is easy to get from the movie itself and put over the video footage, so maybe it is just a cleaner transfer from the making of.

I don't think it's a montage like that. If you listen carefully in the movie making of posted above the songs is also studio version (no movie background noises) so maybe they got a clean transfer of that tv special without any voice over from the tv host. 

24 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

The guy from thetagpolice seems to have access to many TV archive videos so that may be where he got this, probably from a clean making of as you said. Love how these pop up so many years later :heart:

Yes i think so. Looking at this tv report they seem to have many unseen parts of the shooting. You can even see the actual shooting with the camera and all. If he has the clean masters i wonder if he has the full performances. And the big question is, is Warning Signs on it ?! Most likely she also performed that one.

I am in contact with TheTagPolice on Instagram DM ever since he’s been releasing rare gems last year.

I asked about this small clip from “Vision Quest” and said it’s from a Making Of and not a b-roll which I originally asked about. 

It’s just curious because that specific clip hasn’t been seen before and it does look like it could be from an actual Making Of featurette or even a very rare news report, which would make sense since TheTagPolice confirmed he has a lot of connections and access to TV networks or something of that kind. 

The audio however sounds like it was from the movie and was put for this clip TheTagPolice posted.

I do hope one day we get a full b-roll of “Crazy For You” as we need more Madonna shots and Madonna singing in that bar! 

@TonyMontanayou are missing the most important thing!

In the following Story he posted a snippet of Warning Signs!

https://instagram.com/stories/thetagpolice/2439149189192485070?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=49z1op21di5b

But it's not the actual song, it's an artificial recreation made with AI program. Very well made indeed!

But you can clearly hear the infamous line "danger's up ahead"!

40 minutes ago, Enrico said:

https://instagram.com/stories/thetagpolice/2439149189192485070?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=49z1op21di5b

But it's not the actual song, it's an artificial recreation made with AI program. Very well made indeed!

Say whaaaaaatttttt !!!

41 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Wait wait wait, please can you explain it to me ? Cause i'm not familiar with that Al program. Is it Madonna's voice ? And is it real melody of the song ????