Madonna is in the recording studio?!

Holy Water 94

It’s news like these that make you go WOW! Madonna has been spotted in the recording studio with Amir “Cash” Esmailian, co-founder of XO and co-manager of The Weeknd.

What do you think about it? Is Madonna working on new music, or possibly attending the recording process of Ahlamalik Williams (SKITZO), Madonna’s boyfriend, music. The mystery continues…

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2020/11/12/madonna-spotted-at-the-recording-studio/?fbclid=IwAR0MQP0Lfg4yRFpqfR6w8SwU8mAP4YAeuJdV_2AjbyV0Z4YwF48Iv7XbFUQ 

Umm... I don't know, maybe it's just something for Ahlamalik?

4 hours ago, realityisalways said:

She looks too relax to be working on music. Probably the bf.

Yep. Same feeling here. Looks like she's waiting while someone else is recording... and knowing her the second she had stepped in the studio she would have posted a pic of the studio with a caption like "back to the grind" or something along those lines to get everyone in a frenzy. i hope i'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Yep. Same feeling here. Looks like she's waiting while someone else is recording... and knowing her the second she had stepped in the studio she would have posted a pic of the studio with a caption like "back to the grind" or something along those lines to get everyone in a frenzy. i hope i'm wrong though.

I don't want to sound negative, but I care 0 about her being at the studio because that would mean 3 years more, leaks, #soons, twins, and more things like that, and in the end it will be released with 0 promotion and done in less than 1 year. :sad: 

Would love her to make more new music but I think it will be years away the biopic will take up several years. I don't see a new album until about 2023 perhaps? There has been a 4 year gap between the last albums from 2008 onwards I think. From a money point of view it's not worth it for her to focus on making new studio albums as it's rare for any album now to see big numbers, it's a shame for her fans though. She can probably make more money from celebrity endorsements or doing something like a reality show these days unfortunately 

Also, can we comment on her fashion choices? Fair enough, this is just a trip down to the studio, most likely for Ahlamalik, but are we just going to pretend not to notice the dog pattern on her dress, or the fact that she now uses a phone lanyard 24/7 (I'm guessing it makes it easier for her to carry her phone due to her knee injuries)? Such a soccer (or Disneyland?) mom haha :P