If She Did A New Remix Album

louis.exe

Remixes in the style of "You Can Dance" of any song, yes, yes, yes (but unmixed and not extended versions). Or something similar to the remixes created for her singles in the 90/00.

The remixes created in this decade for MDNA, Rebel Heart or Madame X are awful. I don't wanna remixes like those. 

Technically The Immaculate Collection was already a remix album - and it's her #1 album. I'd like a concept like that for an upcoming Greatest Hits Collection, only that the songs should be pimped up a lot more.

Stuart Price has already been mentioned - he would be the right man for such a "The Immaculate Collection - Revived". The super deluxe version needs a 4-CD set (incl. remixed/refreshed ballads).

If it was just one Album I think it should be a "Greatest Hits" from Hard Candy to Madame X remixed by ONE Producer or ONE group of producers to create a unified sound. I could also be down with a career spanning Greatest Hits remixed to bring them into current sounds. 

A Madame X one... HELL NO!... that mess is long dead now. Very few people bought the album, even less will go for a remix effort. If a remix album were to be released, then it really would have to feature selections from her whole career, focusing on certain fan favourites... preferably with brand new mixes that are unavailable on any previous releases. I quite like the idea of a remix album mixed by just one producer. The recent Diana Ross 'Supertonic' remix album (mixed by Eric Kupper) was pretty good

You know it would be interesting for them to make a switch record of songs that originally were ballads where they are not quite remixed, but were given a new uplifting electronic feel to them with a more upbeat hook, and then give some of the more upbeat dance songs a more ballad sound kind of like how La Petite Jeune fille turned into little girl. You know you can play with her voice a little bit and change some sum of the Melody. I think it would be interesting just see what kind of project that would be. I would get her producers from the past who really knows the song itself and get them 2 be able to do such a thing. Hell they might have gone through ballad versions of uplifting songs and vice versa that we just never have heard such as how wash all over me and Rebel Heart are both songs that we know have gone through many changes and hell, that might be a way to get them to release Avicii's 2 versions since they follow that rule! Anyway we need Pat Leonard, maybe Shep Pettibone, definitely William Orbit, maybe Mirwais, definitely Stuart Price, and maybe Diplo. I think so what would be interesting is if they focused on some of the songs that aren't so popular like how many versions do we need of a song that was released as a single and already has 6-10 remixes of it? Heres some of my suggestions;

CD 1

1. Burning up 2. Think of Me 3. Over and Over 4. Pretender 5. Gambler 6. Live To Tell 7. Open Your Heart 8. The Look of Love 9. Can't Stop 10. Till Death Do Us Part 11. Oh Father 12. Rescue Me 13. Words 14. Why's It So Hard 15. I'll Remember 16. Don't Stop 17. Inside Of Me 18. Sanctuary 19. I Want You 20. You Must Love Me

CD 2

1. Drowned World/Substitute For Love 2. Has To Be 3. The Power of Goodbye 4. Beautiful Stranger 5. Amazing 6. What It Feels Like For A Girl 7. Liquid Love 8. Love Profusion 9. Intervention 10. Forbidden Love '05 11. How High 12. Hung Up 13. Hey You 14. 4 Minutes 15. Heartbeat 16. Some Girls 17. Love Spent 18. Illuminati 19. Borrowed Time 20. Come Alive 21. Crazy 22. Levitating (M's Solo Version)

But those are the kind of songs I love to see dealt with especially Forbidden Love '05, Hey You, Illuminati, and Some Girls going opposite directions from either ballad to upbeat and vise versa!