Truth or Dare? ➡❓ or ?⬅ Let the game begin!! ??

Gabocicco

If you choose "Truth", someone can quote you with a question, which you must answer (any question, as long as it is asked with respect).
If you choose "Dare" someone can quote you to post a single pic of Madonna from a specific year.

Everyone can quote everyone they want (according to what they answered) to answer a question , or post a single pic of Madonna from a certain year, or both; as many times as they want.

Let the game begin!!!! :heart::fire::rainbow::crown::kiss:

I start by saying "Dare"  :Madonna009:

11054834_1421021918201167_65676675903020644_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, Gabocicco said:

If you choose "Truth", someone can quote you with a question, which you must answer (any question, as long as it is asked with respect).
If you choose "Dare" someone can quote you to post a single pic of Madonna from a specific year.

Everyone can quote everyone they want (according to what they answered) to answer a question , or post a single pic of Madonna from a certain year, or both; as many times as they want.

Let the game begin!!!! :heart::fire::rainbow::crown::kiss:

I start by saying "Dare"  :Madonna009:

11054834_1421021918201167_65676675903020644_n.jpg

Post a photo from Desperately Seeking Susan

Well i have to say that I discovered Madonna in 2008 just after she released her Hard Candy album, I was 14 and at the time I didn't know English at all, like almost nothing... one late summer night I was looking at some mobile magazine, and on one page I saw Madonna's picture, I will post it down bellow. And then I ran to my mom I showed her that picture and with inexplicable desire I asked her:

Mom, who is this?

- That is Madonna

Is she a good singer?

- Yeah, she is a huge star

Ohh, those memories, and then I started listening to her music, and I remember the first performance I ever watched was Give It 2 Me from Roseland in NYC. I didn't know her age, what she is doing during her shows, and who and how actually big and iconic she is... and then the performance started and then when I saw her coming closer to the audience I felt some kind of connection to her, her moves, her face, eyes, just the complete performance was the whole package for me, and that was the moment (i didn't realized yet that I'm gonna be such a fan lol) when i truly felt like she is someone different and really interesting to me. Since then I was just discovering more and more and then I found out that she was one of the first famous people talking about the LGBT community and also at the time I thought I was straight and that there is something wrong with me. I found out that is okay to feel that way and just because you don't see people thiking that way in your environment it doesn't mean is bad. Stupid religion. She opened my eyes and changed my world, from head to toe, yeah she dressed me up in her Love, and the rest is History. I love her, and I know she changed since then, personally and psyhically but she is the reason that I discovered my talent for dancing, I learned English watching her interviews and catching her American (sometimes British accent, gurl...) also a couple months later i just started working out and I was skinny but now I'm handsome, well that is what my best friend says lol. Hope this isn't too long, I wanted to say everything in brief. Thank you for reading it. ??

eea60ce1786270f48c11c0d14f2a319e.jpg

1 hour ago, Holy Water 94 said:

Well i have to say that I discovered Madonna in 2008 just after she released her Hard Candy album, I was 14 and at the time I didn't know English at all, like almost nothing... one late summer night I was looking at some mobile magazine, and on one page I saw Madonna's picture, I will post it down bellow. And then I ran to my mom I showed her that picture and with inexplicable desire I asked her:

Mom, who is this?

- That is Madonna

Is she a good singer?

- Yeah, she is a huge star

Ohh, those memories, and then I started listening to her music, and I remember the first performance I ever watched was Give It 2 Me from Roseland in NYC. I didn't know her age, what she is doing during her shows, and who and how actually big and iconic she is... and then the performance started and then when I saw her coming closer to the audience I felt some kind of connection to her, her moves, her face, eyes, just the complete performance was the whole package for me, and that was the moment (i didn't realized yet that I'm gonna be such a fan lol) when i truly felt like she is someone different and really interesting to me. Since then I was just discovering more and more and then I found out that she was one of the first famous people talking about the LGBT community and also at the time I thought I was straight and that there is something wrong with me. I found out that is okay to feel that way and just because you don't see people thiking that way in your environment it doesn't mean is bad. Stupid religion. She opened my eyes and changed my world, from head to toe, yeah she dressed me up in her Love, and the rest is History. I love her, and I know she changed since then, personally and psyhically but she is the reason that I discovered my talent for dancing, I learned English watching her interviews and catching her American (sometimes British accent, gurl...) also a couple months later i just started working out and I was skinny but now I'm handsome, well that is what my best friend says lol. Hope this isn't too long, I wanted to say everything in brief. Thank you for reading it. ??

eea60ce1786270f48c11c0d14f2a319e.jpg

I can relate to your story... I remember the first time I saw her on Mtv... it was electric!

I asked my mom the very same thing!  And then she went like " Wow...  she still here?"  ( She's not into international music lol) " wdym mom? " I asked  " Well, she must be 50 or so!" But I could't believe it , I stared at the tv screen hypnotized by her beauty: she gave me a sense of freedom and bravery never felt before. She was different. 

It was summer 2012, a very rough summer for me. and the Virgin Mary of showbiz was having fun on top of a car, in the streets of Florence, Italy. My country. I can't describe how I felt that day but it was fantastic. From then I discovered so many things,  she was unconsciously part of my life since I was very young, some of her songs I listened to by chance, in commericals or movies, but that left in me a strong desire to dance and just be free.

I can't explain how much foundamental  she is for me and for the whole world... what she has done is remarkable . It's reductive calling her a "Pop star"...  I firmly believe that without her the world would be so much different, in worse.