Madonna Vedic Natal Charts

novistarter

So gather around as were about to embark upon a gloomy tale of omens, dark and light that is cast upon us the moment we take our first breath. It is not up for discussion whether one believes it or not, as it is irrelevant whether one believes in the air they breathe - this all exists. And not everyone can recognize signs laid out on our road. 

We all live lives that are laid out in reincarnation chain, its like school. 1st grade, 2nd grade...someone just graduated, someone is just about to learn to write. 

Madonna is higher up in this reincarnation chain. The signs are obvious - the person starts to believe there is much more than meets the eye. The person starts to listen, question, the person starts to destroy religious forms as they realize that the vastness of God/Energy/Source could not and must not be confined to only a few of religious books and religious practices. They see the whole world as one. 

The person starts to explore and often they delve deeper into occultism. Occultism is nothing more than learning to live in tune with the natural. 

There is no Devil. There is no Angel. There is no right or wrong. There is only one Energy and it is upon our will solely what we do with it. So to look upon Madonnas incantation rituals or to observe her as a demon or devil worshiper would be wrong - she is just someone who knows there is much more out there. And she is trying to find and learn about it.

Vedic astrology is an ancient practice that deals with the true essence of us - with regards to our karmic cycle, or as I put it before, the 'grade' in life's school we are attending. Through vedic astrology one can clearly see how spiritually evolved a person is. What still a person needs to solve and learn so they can progress further. 

As someone who's soul is very ancient myself, I knew right away that Madonna is 'on the path'. I recognized in her lyrics, her music the aspects of a 'knower'. However, she has still yet a lot to learn and she has still a lot of problems to solve in her future lives.

Vedic astrology gives us two basic and most important charts. Our birth chart and the Navamsa chart. Our birth chart is our main chart, but Navamsa chart is the chart that 'takes over' after our 37th, 38th year. These two charts are not necessarily the same. If you look at some people, you can clearly see the change in their appearance, behavior, around this age. Mind you, this is not waking up one day after 37th birthday and becoming a different person. The change might take up to 2 years to realize fully, but it starts around these years.

Madonna, in her first chart (the one that is 'valid' up until her 37th, 38th year) has Sun, Moon and Mercury in Leo IN the 8th house. The 8th house is the house of beginnings, endings, death, rebirth, change, but it is also the house of the occult. Her many transformations and proneness to change stem from this position. 

The 8th and 12th house is the house that connects us to the spiritual - Mercury is the messenger planet, this all means that she connects to the unknown instinctively and 'gets' inspiration from that vast void of accumulated energy...Its like those stories of scientists that couldn't solve a problem and then they fell asleep or meditated and suddenly they got the solution to their problems - that's what is familiar to her as well. Lyrics, ideas, concepts...all of this she gets this same way.

Her Sun and her Moon are in Leo. The Sun is strongest when it is in Leo. Leo Sun doesn't care about what people think - it shines, it is bold, it is brave, it goes to places other don't dare...imagine the brightest Sun at noon - that is what Madonna was up until 37th, 38th year of her life. 

She was the Louis XIV, The Sun Queen in her Versailles.

And then, her Navamsa started to become more valid, as she matured into 37th and 38th year of her life. 

In this second Navamsa chart, her Sun is exalted, in Aries. So it is still strong. The Sun is strongest in Leo AND Aries, BUT with one major difference. The Sun in Leo is strongest as it is its natural place or rule, but in Aries it is EXALTED. 

Imagine the Queen of England coming to your home. You would clean the place, paint the walls, order new china, cutlery...when she comes everything would be prepared perfect for the Queen, as she would be EXALTED in your home - BUT she would not feel at home in your home, even though she is exalted there. She would not go to the bathroom without question, open fridge without asking, etc...

So that is the main difference in Madonna after 37-38...Before that age, her Sun was in Leo, and she oozed confidence, boldness, bluntness, sex-appeal was just coming out of her...after that, she faded...The Moon that represents her emotions (and everyones emotions) went from being in Leo (proud, bold, certain, upholding her Sun), to scorpio - and scorpio moon is unbalanced...it is occult and mystic, and carries vastness of unbalanced energy...people with scorpio moon most often don't know how to handle it, one day they feel a certain way, the other day they wake up a totally different person. Its just too much of everything.

So the change must have been a true blow for her. 

You go from a person with the Sun that shines upon the whole planet, not asking for any permission - to someone who questions everything, most painfully, who questions themselves. 'I don't know who I am anymore' must have been something on her mind most often.

I often look at her Blond ambition tour, and try to compare that Madonna to any of 2000's Madonnas and try to understand where that force went, what and why she's missing so much...only after reading her charts, I understood it all. 

I know she's a modern witch, an occultist...I have seen it way too many times and know the signs. But she is making a lot of beginners mistakes - the one most blunt was the last post. The strongest witches and occultists never talk about their craft in public, nor they ever show the signs that publicly. The showing is just a product of ego, as they want to project an image of someone who has  a certain mystic power...That's just silly. 

I work with magic, nature, occult signs, tarot, but you could never tell in person. And yes, the true and honest souls would never use these things to hurt others - otherwise the spells would backfire on them. The Nature loves all creatures the same, and shields innocent souls against any wrong doings...:)

So let that be it...:) 

Loved the analysis!

First of all, I'm glad you analyzed her Vedic chart - I myself have studied mainly Vedic Astrology throughout the years as I find it much more accurate than Western/Tropical. I'm still a bit skeptical on Astrology tho, as I think of myself more of a spiritualist than an occultist, but it's oddly fascinating and even scary accurate at times. :eyes:

Second, I remember studying her charts a few years ago during one of my astrology phases and was astonished at how the planet house positions + conjunctions were so obvious for someone like her. You know? Like "of course her Sun is strong lol obviouslyy"

I became a fan when she was already waaaay into Kabbalah (which by the way is basically a mystic, esoteric version of Judaism), and she always seemd like an esoteric instead of a spiritualist - but as I mentioned in the other thread, around Rebel Heart I started noticing she was waaay more into Astrology and the Occult in her Instagram posts and such, it was a bit odd as some of it goes against Kabbalah actually. She started getting more vocal about it as well.

But this latest post just confirmed that privately she has evolved into something of a practicing occultist, I'd say? It was so out uncommon. The femur head/hip socket picture, the Frida Kahlo as her "angel", the Friday 13th timing... that's not a coincidence and I was shocked to see so many fans dismissing it as just a random post! lol

I'm gonna DM you btw because I don't have her Navamsa chart anymore and now you just reignited the astrology nerd in me hahaha

5 hours ago, novistarter said:

Imagine the Queen of England coming to your home. You would clean the place, paint the walls, order new china, cutlery...when she comes everything would be prepared perfect for the Queen, as she would be EXALTED in your home - BUT she would not feel at home in your home, even though she is exalted there. She would not go to the bathroom without question, open fridge without asking, etc...

Interesting read, although this part made me laugh because my reaction would be the exact opposite; I would most likely tell the Queen to **** off, or if I were feeling less confrontational, I'd simply slam the door in her face. I'm not impressed by royalty.

Its simple, just look at Madonna in 'Truth or Dare' and lets say 'I'm Going to Tell You a Secret'...in the first one she doesnt care, sits in a bathing cap talking to her dad on the phone, or doesnt care if shes gonna be arrested for masturbation simulation...

In IGTTYS shes asking her then husband if she looks ok? Do I look like a bad mix of Bo Peep and Shirley Temple? 

The first Madonna wouldnt care how she looks to someone, the second is not so sure anymore. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
14 hours ago, Dito said:

Loved the analysis!

First of all, I'm glad you analyzed her Vedic chart - I myself have studied mainly Vedic Astrology throughout the years as I find it much more accurate than Western/Tropical. I'm still a bit skeptical on Astrology tho, as I think of myself more of a spiritualist than an occultist, but it's oddly fascinating and even scary accurate at times. :eyes:

I'm the same, not a true believe in western/tropical astrology, yet I find Vedic astrology scarily accurate at times as well. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
14 hours ago, novistarter said:

I know she's a modern witch, an occultist...I have seen it way too many times and know the signs. But she is making a lot of beginners mistakes - the one most blunt was the last post. The strongest witches and occultists never talk about their craft in public, nor they ever show the signs that publicly. The showing is just a product of ego, as they want to project an image of someone who has  a certain mystic power...That's just silly. 

Yep. Spot on. 

I even would go further and say she's an incarnation of Aleister Crowley. When you put Madonna and him together they match. 

Guest DeeperDeeper

There's an interview out there where a backup dancer was saying how Madonna pushes people to go beyond their boundaries and how she had an uncanny knack of manifesting anything she wanted. 

10 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

I didn’t read it all... the postulation of „we are facing dark times“ as a fact threw me off a bit, but still.
Where can we look up our own vedic chart?

haha vedic astrology has the reputation for being very dark and depressive, although realistic. I'll clarify since some it may give the impression that it's kinda like those Christians that scream "The end is near!!", but it's not like that:

Basically, Vedic Astrology stems from Hinduism, and in Hinduism time is cyclical, like a wheel, with "phases". There are 4 major cycles and currently we are still on Kali Yuga, which is the last of the 4 cycles and represents a time where Humanity is spiritually bankrupt, mindlessly hedonistic, there's breakdown of all social structures, greed and materialism, unrestricted egotism, etc. Meaning, we still have a looong way to go, and by long it's literally hundreds of years until we reach the supposed "golden age".

You can view your vedic chart in sites like http://www.mykundali.com, but usually you can just grab your western chart and retroactively shift the signs by 1 house, so for instance if you were born with your Sun in Aries, it's actually in Pisces and so forth. This is because Vedic astrology takes into account the precession of the equinoxes into its calculations, aka they consider the slight natural shift/wobble of the earth in relation to how the stars are positioned in the sky, whereas typical Western Astrology doesn't. And that's why some say it gives way more accurate results.

If you're still interested in seeing your Vedic chart and can't manage to do it online, just drop me a DM and I'll help you. :)

2 hours ago, novistarter said:

The change was somewhere after Bedtime Stories and before Ray of Light...1996, 1997...

Funny coincidence again, that the Navamsa timing matches the period in her career/life when she became a mother, had singing lessons that reshaped her voice, became spiritual and reached body maturity (her face even changed so much in just those 3 years!).

4 minutes ago, Dito said:

haha vedic astrology has the reputation for being very dark and depressive, although realistic. I'll clarify since some it may give the impression that it's kinda like those Christians that scream "The end is near!!", but it's not like that:

Basically, Vedic Astrology stems from Hinduism, and in Hinduism time is cyclical, like a wheel, with "phases". There are 4 major cycles and currently we are still on Kali Yuga, which is the last of the 4 cycles and represents a time where Humanity is spiritually bankrupt, mindlessly hedonistic, there's breakdown of all social structures, greed and materialism, unrestricted egotism, etc. Meaning, we still have a looong way to go, and by long it's literally hundreds of years until we reach the supposed "golden age".

You can view your vedic chart in sites like http://www.mykundali.com, but usually you can just grab your western chart and retroactively shift the signs by 1 house, so for instance if you were born with your Sun in Aries, it's actually in Pisces and so forth. This is because Vedic astrology takes into account the precession of the equinoxes into its calculations, aka they consider the slight natural shift/wobble of the earth in relation to how the stars are positioned in the sky, whereas typical Western Astrology doesn't. And that's why some say it gives way more accurate results.

If you're still interested in seeing your Vedic chart and can't manage to do it online, just drop me a DM and I'll help you. :)

Thank you. I‘ve read a little into it; the back-shift and all. I could not really find myself or my story in there but it’s an intriguing concept for sure. I think anything can be read into horoscopes really. ?

3 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Thank you. I‘ve read a little into it; the back-shift and all. I could not really find myself or my story in there but it’s an intriguing concept for sure. I think anything can be read into horoscopes really. ?

I forgot to mention that in Vedic Astrology, the most important sign is first the Ascendant (which is how you portray yourself in this world) and then the Moon (your emotions), au contraire to Western where the sun sign if the main one. This explains why people born on the same day can be so different, as ascendants change every 2 hours basically. Maybe you just read about your "new" shifted sun sign?

Also, try looking up the definitions of the signs in vedic websites, like http://www.barbarapijan.com. Western Astrology sometimes has very reductive (pun intended) and cliché views of the signs, like walking stereotypes. Vedic definitions are way more about what your karma is like and your psycho-emotional tendencies in this reincarnation.

1 minute ago, Dito said:

I forgot to mention that in Vedic Astrology, the most important sign is first the Ascendant (which is how you portray yourself in this world) and then the Moon (your emotions), au contraire to Western where the sun sign if the main one. This explains why people born on the same day can be so different, as ascendants change every 2 hours basically. Maybe you just read about your "new" shifted sun sign?

Also, try looking up the definitions of the signs in vedic websites, like http://www.barbarapijan.com. Western Astrology sometimes has very reductive (pun intended) and cliché views of the signs, like walking stereotypes. Vedic definitions are way more about what your karma is like and your psycho-emotional tendencies in this reincarnation.

I seem to be much more like my rising and moon. But the back-shift sun: nah-ah. Thank you for the link. It does feel super off for me but it’s interesting; the ways each culture attempts to make sense of it all. 

9 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

I seem to be much more like my rising and moon. But the back-shift sun: nah-ah. Thank you for the link. It does feel super off for me but it’s interesting; the ways each culture attempts to make sense of it all. 

The sun sign in Vedic is basically worthless haha it means the spiritual stage where your soul is at, aka the most deep-rooted karmic lessons you're learning on the long-run of reincarnations. It doesn't translate into behavioural patterns in this world per se.

And fun historical fact: Vedic Astrology is actually the most ancient one and the true descendant of the original Babylonian/Mesopotamia astrology. Then over the millennia it transformed into several systems (including those horrible modern newspaper "horoscopes" :poo:).

Edited by Dito (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

“aka the most deep-rooted karmic lessons you're learning on the long-run of reincarnations“

Confused Thinking GIF

LOL love that gif :lol:

Let me rephrase: your sun sign is a representation of your soul's current karmic balances in the grand cycle of reencarnations. 

For example, if you're a Scorpio sun sign in Vedic, it means your soul is currently exploring the themes of death/(re)birth/trauma/transformation/sex in this reincarnation through wordly experiences. That can mean anything from having lots of loved ones die before you, to simply having to deal with more difficult traumas than most people.

I have just downloaded my Vedic chart, so new sign is Aquarius, ascendant Virgo. Some things I can relate very well, other less.

I was very shocked as a teenager - still needing to face my sexuality - when I read that people with Moon in Cancer (like I am) are often gay. A friend who drew my astrological chart more than 20 years ago predicted I would never marry and create a new family beside the one with my parents, and he was right... :sad:

• 4 weeks later...

I just realized something important...

Madonna's Navamsa chart that started to be strong and valid around her 37th, 38th year of life has her rising ascendant Punarvasu...in Vedic astrology, a rising ascendant describes who you become as a person, and Punarvasu simbol is 'a ray of light'...so Madonna was well aware of this change and her Navamsa, because she named her album after her Navamsa nakshatra!!! ?

Screenshot_20201212-143646_Samsung Internet.jpg