Guess who's back !

Redha DBL

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

"There have been allegations"... "Madonna apperently claimed..."

You prove exactly my point. None of them, Guy or Madonna, never talked about the reason of their divorce. All that there have been are tabloids rumors or bitter Christopher allegations... Madonna never talked clearly about her marriages. Even about Sean we never knew what really happened. She never confirmed or denied he has beatten her, and i seriously doubt she would feel so much joy and be so lovely when she sees him if he really did what tabloids reported back in the days. Tte truth is we know NOTHING about Madonna wheb it comes to her love relation ships, it's something she always kept private. 

That’s true, but my point is just that even after reading some of the accusations made against Guy, I don’t know why you would want her to go back to him? She doesn’t talk about her private life a lot but I think she has made it pretty clear it wasn’t the happiest of marriages.

4 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

That’s true, but my point is just that even after reading some of the accusations made against Guy, I don’t know why you would want her to go back to him? She doesn’t talk about her private life a lot but I think she has made it pretty clear it wasn’t the happiest of marriages.

Perhaps it was just about the looks and style at that time. Not to be taken literally I guess. TonyMontana knows better though.

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

All of the above are nothing but feelings and personnal opinion, no facts here.

No, it’s not pure whimsical emotion building my opinion. On the contrary, it’s what I read in people by looking at them, looking and listening closely to what they reveal about themselves in interviews and in their art. Of course, it’s not a written fact, it’s the pieces of the puzzle being put together. And not on my own. Not all press is tabloid, or even if at that, not all tabloids are always wrong, you know. All taken with a grain of salt, of course.

Anyway, M doesn’t look back when it comes to lovers, thank God. Good for her.

3 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

No, it’s not pure whimsical emotion building my opinion. On the contrary, it’s what I read in people by looking at them, looking and listening closely to what they reveal about themselves in interviews and in their art. Of course, it’s not a written fact, it’s the pieces of the puzzle being put together. And not on my own. Not all press is tabloid, or even if at that, not all tabloids are always wrong, you know. All taken with a grain of salt, of course.

Anyway, M doesn’t look back when it comes to lovers, thank God. Good for her.

Once again the last sentence is pure fan speculation. How do you know Madonna "doesn't look back when it comes to lovers". Because she says so interviews ? You don't know her secret garden and what's in her heart. She could still be in love with Guy or Brahim and nor you or me would have a clue about it...

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Once again the last sentence is pure fan speculation. How do you know Madonna "doesn't look back when it comes to lovers". Because she says so interviews ? You don't know her secret garden and what's in her heart. She could still be in love with Guy or Brahim and nor you or me would have a clue about it...

Did she ever reunite with someone, for a relationship? That’s what I meant. No, she didn’t. No on-off-on-off story known of.

10 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

With whom?

well for starters, she broke up with Jellybean multiple times but always got back with him.

The Breakfast Club docu also talks heavily about her relationship with Dan. She left him when she went to Paris, and got back with him when she returned to NY

Tony Ward was on and off from 90-92

James Albright was on and off from 92-95

She had a small fling with Lenny in 1990, then hooked up with him again in 2006 ?

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

well for starters, she broke up with Jellybean multiple times but always got back with him.

The Breakfast Club docu also talks heavily about her relationship with Dan. She left him when she went to Paris, and got back with him when she returned to NY

Tony Ward was on and off from 90-92

James Albright was on and off from 92-95

She had a small fling with Lenny in 1990, then hooked up with him again in 2006 ?

Hmm. This is all news to me. Never heard this before. Especially not that she officially got back in a relationship with these guys, I was not talking about flings. Eventually, we cannot really „know“. But if you are right, I stand corrected. None of this tells me she resumed love relationships though.

But I digress. Back on topic: Grills suck. Going back to Guy sounds bad to me. Done.

Happy Thanksgiving

24 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Hmm. This is all news to me. Never heard this before. Especially not that she officially got back in a relationship with these guys, I was not talking about flings. Eventually, we cannot really „know“. But if you are right, I stand corrected. None of this tells me she resumed love relationships though.

But I digress. Back on topic: Grills suck. Going back to Guy sounds bad to me. Done.

Happy Thanksgiving

Shit I liked your post, but I only like the first part of it! What does it have to do with Guy? Happy Thanksgiving ?

45 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Happy Thanksgiving

Jellybean has talked about it. They were even engaged back then.

52 minutes ago, discohub said:

Shit I liked your post, but I only like the first part of it! What does it have to do with Guy? Happy Thanksgiving ?

I was referring to the course of discussion. We ended up discussing whether M should go back to Guy or not.

Thanksliking. When is Thanksgetting btw, at Christmas? ?