Guess who's back !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At this point, I'm even feel amazing to watch her obsession of these ugly grillz. I did try to understand what's in her minds. But.. I just give up now. I mean we are talking about the woman which changed her own beautiful natural ass to ugly huge fake Donald duck ass. well that ugly grillz and fake enormous ugly fake ass deserve each other.

Posted Images

At this point, I'm even feel amazing to watch her obsession of these ugly grillz. I did try to understand what's in her minds. But.. I just give up now. I mean we are talking about the woman which changed her own beautiful natural ass to ugly huge fake Donald duck ass. well that ugly grillz and fake enormous ugly fake ass deserve each other.

1 hour ago, Madame Madonna said:

saddly true