Guess who's back !

Redha DBL

Watched her Jimmy Fallon interview during the Rebel Heart era where she had grills on and damn she definitely could support them back then. Her smile might have looked ugly but you couldn't help but stand in awe of her energy at 57. If she can go back to that I'll be fine with her having grills. They don't really suit Madonna, the aching woman in bed, though.

19 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Guy literally made her unhappy. I don’t know why people would want him back.

Unpopular opinion but some people, including me, think she was actually more blooming between 1999 and 2006 than she is since 2008. I repeat and i don't care if 99% of her fans jump at my throat, Guy is one of the best things that happened to her, and the fact that her gay fan base doesn't like him won't change my opinion.

Guest DeeperDeeper
On 11/20/2020 at 10:42 PM, thegoldencalf said:

What is everyone’s problem with these grillz? I don’t mind them at all and she’s free to accessorize however she wants.

Now let’s hope the butt implants are going away... that’s a real issue lol

She's needs to take visit to your tattooist. 

No grillz, no implants, just some cool ink. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
26 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Unpopular opinion but some people, including me, think she was actually more blooming between 1999 and 2006 than she is since 2008. I repeat and i don't care if 99% of her fans jump at my throat, Guy is one of the best things that happened to her, and the fact that her gay fan base doesn't like him won't change my opinion.

That was her worse period. I'm not gay either. Yet M was never the right woman for Guy and he was milking it for all he could. 

36 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Style-wise he might have had a good influence but who knows, maybe it was just coincidence, the fact that she was living in the UK and exposed to other influences than in the US. 

No need to jump at each other’s throats, it‘s only opinions. 

In my opinion, he is a prick deluxe. The fact alone that there was no pre-nup is something that M could be blamed for... but he’s left a wide impression of being a greedy chauvinist and homophobe. Unlike Carlos Leon, for example. Guy Ritchie damaged M financially and personally, which is reflecting in her art since then. Not the main reason but highly likely one of the reasons.

Some of his movies are entertaining though. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
5 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

No need to jump at each other’s throats, it‘s only opinions. 

Also she was tamer and motherly during that time and when I was listening to COADF I thought, jeebus this is like the mumsy stuff Kylie is producing now. 

So I think most of the fans who like that period are the younger crowd who became fans during that period.

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Also she was tamer and motherly during that time and when I was listening to COADF I thought, jeebus this is like the mumsy stuff Kylie is producing now. 

So I think most of the fans who like that period are the younger crowd who became fans during that period.

Mumsy stuff? Kylie has been showing her butt off. My mom wouldn’t dare. Lol

I liked COAD a lot, been a fan since 1984/85. the only thing that I thought sounded like Kylie was “How High” (never liked it). I like some of Kylie’s work though.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
59 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

It doesn’t have anything to do with being gay :Madonna039:

Yes, I prefer her creative output and her style in 1999–2006 to now as well, but there’s a difference between wanting her to maintain that sort of style and creative output and wanting her to go back to being married to a man who treated her like shit, cheated on her, took her money and ran. 

Also, a lot of things she’s doing now are things she did in the early ‘90s. I don’t love most of it either and just try and turn a blind eye, but I think people are just more alarmed by it because of her age. 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

I would agree with you if they hadn't ended up in a long, bitter, vengeful, nasty divorce.

Truly good couples don't end up that way, and that alone should be your indication that they were not good for each other.

EDIT: and all of his name-calling, homophobia, sexism and golddigging too, of course. One can't just turn a blind eye to that...

Edited by Dito (see edit history)

Guest DeeperDeeper
27 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Mumsy stuff? Kylie has been showing her butt off. My mom wouldn’t dare. Lol

I liked COAD a lot, been a fan since 1984/85. the only thing that I thought sounded like Kylie was “How High” (never liked it). I like some of Kylie’s work though.

I mean Kylie these days. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
18 minutes ago, Dito said:

I would agree with you if they hadn't ended up in a long, bitter, vengeful, nasty divorce.

Truly good couples don't end up that way, and that alone should be your indication that they were not good for each other.

EDIT: and all of his name-calling, homophobia, sexism and golddigging too, of course. One can't just turn a blind eye to that...

Madonna also went very quite on LGBTI rights during that period as well and went really straight, even the Britney-Madonna-Christina kiss is playing into the straight man's lesbian fantasy than a true queer affection for other humans. 

It always makes me laughs when i read the fans saying how nasty he is and how he was the bad man in their relation and bla bla bla... if i know one thing in life is that you never know what's going on for real in a relastionship when the doors are closed, not even to the closest persons around us like our own sisters/brothers or best friend, let alone someone we don't know personnaly like Madonna and Guy. No one, and i mean it, no one knows what happened between them, and no, it's not because you can read a lyrics line from one of her songs that this is autobiographical and that this is true ("She's not me" hasn't been written by Madonna for instance ?). Same goes for the money, we have no clue what Guy or Madonna gained/lost with the divorce, and it's not because the DailyMail pretends to know it that it is true. We maybe have seen tons of interviews of Madonna, read tons of anecdotes from other celebrities she worked with, read all of her lyrics but we have no clue what she's like in private, especially in a love affair. What we see is her job, not her private side. Fans tends to believe they know their idol by heart because they follow each step of her career for years, but this is it, a career, not the private side. Madonna could have cheated on Guy ten times and you have no clue about it...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
42 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

It always makes me laughs when i read the fans saying how nasty he is and how he was the bad man in their relation and bla bla bla... if i know one thing in life is that you never know what's going on for real in a relastionship when the doors are closed, not even to the closest persons around us like our own sisters/brothers or best friend, let alone someone we don't know personnaly like Madonna and Guy.

I understand that, but since there have been allegations against him such as him being a homophobe and cheating on her, I don’t know why anyone would want her to go back to him? Like I said earlier, liking her creative output in those years is something else, I love it as well.

But since Madonna apparently claimed years ago that he said that “she really should give up the live touring and that she looked like a granny compared to the nubile youngsters dancing with her on stage”, it just doesn’t seem like she was all that happy. 

9 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I understand that, but since there have been allegations against him such as him being a homophobe and cheating on her, I don’t know why anyone would want her to go back to him? Like I said earlier, liking her creative output in those years is something else, I love it as well.

But since Madonna apparently claimed years ago that he said that “she really should give up the live touring and that she looked like a granny compared to the nubile youngsters dancing with her on stage”, it just doesn’t seem like she was all that happy. 

"There have been allegations"... "Madonna apperently claimed..."

You prove exactly my point. None of them, Guy or Madonna, never talked about the reason of their divorce. All that there have been are tabloids rumors or bitter Christopher allegations... Madonna never talked clearly about her marriages. Even about Sean we never knew what really happened. She never confirmed or denied he has beatten her, and i seriously doubt she would feel so much joy and be so lovely when she sees him if he really did what tabloids reported back in the days. Tte truth is we know NOTHING about Madonna wheb it comes to her love relation ships, it's something she always kept private. 

19 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

How do you know he is a homophbe and that he really said those lines you mention (That she looks like a granny etc...) ? You read it somewhere ? In the Christopher book or in the article of the Daily mail ? 

Just watch his interviews and movies. He likes to label anything weird or uncomfortable as “gay”. He likes to ridicule it. There have been so many interviews with him, and the vast majority reports how important it is to him to appear “non-gay” that it may almost seem he is a closeted one.
You are painting it as if everyone has only read the Daily Mail and Christopher Ciccone’s book. As if there was no other source, when in fact, there are far many more sources reporting the same thing. Far too many to list up here. You can google it.

As for the marriage - things have been pretty evident (the gold-digger move in the divorce, the cheating with her personal trainer, his reaction to the adoption of David, his non-presence after the horse accident, the driving-out of gay influences on Madonna, the siding action with Rocco instead of mediating). Just re-watch IGTTYAS. It gives a few hints of what he is really like. 

48 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Just watch his interviews and movies. He likes to label anything weird or uncomfortable as “gay”. He likes to ridicule it. There have been so many interviews with him, and the vast majority reports how important it is to him to appear “non-gay” that it may almost seem he is a closeted one.
You are painting it as if everyone has only read the Daily Mail and Christopher Ciccone’s book. As if there was no other source, when in fact, there are far many more sources reporting the same thing. Far too many to list up here. You can google it.

As for the marriage - things have been pretty evident (the gold-digger move in the divorce, the cheating with her personal trainer, his reaction to the adoption of David, his non-presence after the horse accident, the driving-out of gay influences on Madonna, the siding action with Rocco instead of mediating). Just re-watch IGTTYAS. It gives a few hints of what he is really like. 

All of the above are nothing but feelings and personnal opinion, no facts here. Once again you base your judgement on your feelings and not on proved facts. Anyone could "find" lines of Madonna and use them to prove she's a heartless bitch. Yet, i repeat we know personally none of them and we just can't affirm how they are in private life.