History #PreThanksgivingDrop!

Shoful

32 minutes ago, Danton said:

if she lied to us after having made us wait for hours at her concerts, having canceled our dates, making us hang around for album and dvd releases of concerts while turning us on a year before ... then then .. then what ? what can we do to show our exasperation? how do we let her know that we, loyal fans, want her respect? launch a #respectusmadonna ? mass unsubscribe from her IG? flood the social networks with photos of us burning her records? enough is enough ! we are masochistic, she is sadistic - she frustrates us constantly and we want more - she has to pay! R E V O L U T I O N ! :)

U ok hun? 
inbox me

too many snakes on here

? ? ? ??

It’s a pandemic. People are clinging to a bit of joy. Of hope in the familiar and a potential celebration. If she chooses to troll and offer false hope then ... well. I think it’s slightly poor taste and another example of a lack of the lack of awareness she more often than not displays in recent months. I dunno. 
For an artist who frequently claims to understand the power of music in times of need, it’s a bit .....tone deaf. 
..but get your kicks mama I guess. 
She’s hardly been inspirational and encouraging to her followers during the pandemic. She’s been bratty and self embroiled. I mean .. we been knew but you know... read the room. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

It’s a pandemic. People are clinging to a bit of joy. Of hope in the familiar and a potential celebration. If she chooses to troll and offer false hope then ... well. I think it’s slightly poor taste and another example of a lack of the lack of awareness she more often than not displays in recent months. I dunno. 
For an artist who frequently claims to understand the power of music in times of need, it’s a bit .....tone deaf. 
..but get your kicks mama I guess. 
She’s hardly been inspirational and encouraging to her followers during the pandemic. She’s been bratty and self embroiled. I mean .. we been knew but you know... read the room. 

Some of her fans show a lack of awareness too though. She hasn't been very well this year, especially her health problems must have been traumatizing. People take her social media too seriously and always have anywho, I stopped doing that years ago since it annoyed me too, the false hope and teasing... we've known she does that a lot so what's the point of clinging to her every word and being annoyed constantly...

6 hours ago, Fighter said:

Some of her fans show a lack of awareness too though. She hasn't been very well this year, especially her health problems must have been traumatizing. People take her social media too seriously and always have anywho, I stopped doing that years ago since it annoyed me too, the false hope and teasing... we've known she does that a lot so what's the point of clinging to her every word and being annoyed constantly...

Gna gna gna 

Does she know what "drop" means in the music business? Why would she even say such a thing? She or whoever is doing her IG stories. Words have meaning and if the Hung Up video WAS the drop then someone in her team needs to know that that doesn't qualify as a "drop" announcement.

Do I, a portuguese, need to go there and teach them how to communicate in English?

Guest DeeperDeeper
7 hours ago, Fighter said:

People take her social media too seriously and always have anywho, I stopped doing that years ago since it annoyed me too, the false hope and teasing... we've known she does that a lot so what's the point of clinging to her every word and being annoyed constantly...

I get the feeling she doesn't want to be on Instagram. Right from the beginning it's been a disaster and her personal videos feel contrived and like she's only doing them because she's obliged to for some reason. 

It would not surprise me if we find out soon enough that there has been problems for years. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
6 minutes ago, Dito said:

Does she know what "drop" means in the music business? Why would she even say such a thing? She or whoever is doing her IG stories. Words have meaning and if the Hung Up video WAS the drop then someone in her team needs to know that that doesn't qualify as a "drop" announcement.

Do I, a portuguese, need to go there and teach them how to communicate in English?

It's clear she doesn't have a good P.R. team helping her with social media. Probably no one is assisting her at all. 

30 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It's clear she doesn't have a good P.R. team helping her with social media. Probably no one is assisting her at all. 

I honestly don't understand how one of the biggest, most influential, iconic legacy-act musicians of the past 40 years doesn't have a proper PR team. Does she not have a contract where her Instagram posts are mentioned? Does she have that much power in her business decisions? Or is she just surrounded by "yes" people? Maybe they think she's so iconic already, they just cash in on that and don't care about the rest?...

Even random C-list pseudo-celebrities from my country's reality shows have better PR than Madonna, the Queen of Pop. WTF

Guest DeeperDeeper

1 hour ago, Dito said:

=Or is she just surrounded by "yes" people? Maybe they think she's so iconic already, they just cash in on that and don't care about the rest?...

Even random C-list pseudo-celebrities from my country's reality shows have better PR than Madonna, the Queen of Pop. WTF

The absence of Liz Rosenberg has been a massive issue it seems. 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:33 AM, Ali Khafaji said:

I actually think she’s releasing something here’s why:

*In 2019 she mentioned she’s working on a mix tape

*When people were complaining about the theater tour she said “it’s just the beginning” which means she was planning on something 

*2020 she started writing the movie and she had the time to listen to the demos 

*Her mentioning she wanna be a Dancing queen again 

*The Mix tape gets mentioned again!!!

*Pink hair and different photoshoots!!!

*Her Team Posts a fancam with “Burning Up Demo”

*Asking the fans to create  “Something to remember” Track list 

*The Immaculate Collection Anniversary and the “stay tuned for related surprises!”

*Posting about the Immaculate Collection again “Careful what you wish for” 

*New Picture of her in the studio!

*Her posting that she’s feeling better and her knee/hip is healing 

*Now we have #prethanksgivingrelease 

so I feel like at this point she’s definitely up to something but with that being said it’s M and she really loves to troll her fans!!

Just reading that makes me SO HAPPY to be a Madonna fan