History #PreThanksgivingDrop!

Shoful

13 minutes ago, Team Madonna said:

Just reading that makes me SO HAPPY to be a Madonna fan 

Well...after reading through the thread, I realized that this comment WONT age well! Usually stuck up for Madonna in these negative threads but everything that's being said so far is TRUE. Always had a loyal love/hate relationship with M. I hate her right now! Stop trolling and show some R-E-S-P-E-CT???

Guest DeeperDeeper

When you read stories about Silvio Ciccone and her maternal grandmother Elsie Fortin being community minded people with integrity, you have to really question where Madonna got her nasty streak.

there was absolutely no way she would drop a career retrospective a few years away from the biopic being released.  Doesnt make commercial sense.  warners didnt get her back not to capitalize on that massive back catalogue of hits for nothing.  The movie will create huge buzz for old hits and capitalise on that nolstalgia. Also why would she do that when she cant dance or move around. That would be just sad to see her promoting all those high energy hits with a cane. I think we will get dribbles of her iconic videos remastered being dropped on youtube.  I for one am happy with that in a off cycle promo era.  I would kill for some of those all cleaned up. Let her get healthy quickly.  She has huge plans, new music, new album, new movie, new GT hits to partner with that.  We have stax to look forward to

Guest DeeperDeeper
7 hours ago, blondebenji said:

She has huge plans, new music, new album, new movie, new GT hits to partner with that.  We have stax to look forward to

Do we? Do you have connections with her team, do you know more than anyone else here? 

If anything she should be writing her autobiography and releasing that along with a GH and back catalogue at the same time, then a biopic film based off the book.