BadGurlMadge

1stopmadonnashop

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

I have . But only as a last resort.  Of course they need to make a profit so prices are higher.  The thing I don't like is they buy up preorders and then jack the price up.

2 hours ago, cybertotor said:

I did a few times and I have nothing to complain about except maybe it can be expensive otherwise they're serious

The worse thing is that Discogs is even more expensive. I’m very excited for my order though! Although the delivery time is a bit long 

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I was a regular customer,  I paid ALOT on mostly magazines & CDs... then just coz the magazines got lost because of a mistake they did they got mad & blocked me from any future purchase. Lol seriously... 🤣🤣🤣 sure after getting my refund. 😉

That’s really unprofessional!! 

I had a similar issue. I ordered the Virgin Tour photobook. 3 months passed, it never arrived. They filed a compliant with the postal service and said to wait it out. I never got my money back until 2 months after that when I had to dispute it on my credit card. What a joke of a site. 

I too have used them for a few things, directly and via eBay and discogs. Once one of my packages got returned to them because the post office here made a mistake and they resent with no issues. Sometimes they are more expensive than eBay and other locations and sometimes they are not. No complaints at all and I would have no hesitation to use them again.

On 11/20/2020 at 5:49 PM, BadGurlMadge said:

hey dahrlings! i have this quick question for ya; have you ever ordered from 1stopmadonnashop? just ordered and i’m just wondering if you’ve been pleased with the products you’ve received.

xx

They sent me some vinyls and all of them with marks and in bad conditions and return them to their store was hell. Not buying again

I have never actually bought from them, but I have visited the shop a lot. It has a great selection of Madonna goodies, but sadly, the prices are almost as over-inflated as the Madame X Tour tickets, lol. Discogs is a better (and cheaper) resource for Madonna stuff to be honest.

5 hours ago, subversive said:

And what about eil.com?

I’ve ordered twice or three times from them, nothing to say: well packed and quite fast shipping. As far as I can remember, CDs and Records were shipped in a outer protective sleeve. I was surprised with the quality of the service. Like 1stopmadonnashop, the prices can be high, but it’s not on every items

4 hours ago, PWCCA said:

I have never actually bought from them, but I have visited the shop a lot. It has a great selection of Madonna goodies, but sadly, the prices are almost as over-inflated as the Madame X Tour tickets, lol. Discogs is a better (and cheaper) resource for Madonna stuff to be honest.

I use Discogs as well:)