Hung Up in HD on Madonna's channel!!

proxy

7 hours ago, Gâteau said:

I won't applaud a mediocre 1080p video in 2020 when Wham!, Alanis Morissette, Whitney and even fucking Bonnie Tyler have managed to upload remastered 4K versions onto their YT channels. 

:bananawave:

A real 1080p master is far away from mediocre if you do a good remaster from the original film.

The problem is always the same: Are the original negatives available to do a remaster? If the answer is "yes", then we have another problem: To edit all again. It's not an easy work.

I'm sure that those 4K videos on Youtube are from full video-clips edited on 35mm. Has Madonna any video edited on 35mm? (I'm not talking about the original negatives, I'm talking about full video-clips edited on 35mm).

3 hours ago, Gâteau said:

I won't applaud a mediocre 1080p video in 2020 when Wham!, Alanis Morissette, Whitney and even fucking Bonnie Tyler have managed to upload remastered 4K versions onto their YT channels. 

:bananawave:

Quality of Hung Up remaster it's not medicor 1080p, it's really great 1080p with many details. You wanna see crap remasters go to Mariah Carey videos. I'm really happy with what we get.

9 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

A real 1080p master is far away from mediocre if you do a good remaster from the original film.

The problem is always the same: Are the original negatives available to do a remaster? If the answer is "yes", then we have another problem: To edit all again. It's not an easy work.

I'm sure that those 4K videos on Youtube are from full video-clips edited on 35mm. Has Madonna any video edited on 35mm? (I'm not talking about the original negatives, I'm talking about full video-clips edited on 35mm).

It's just funny that when it comes to Madonna there's never negatives to be found, the tapes are lost, they haven't filmed to full show... :Madonna043:

On 11/27/2020 at 8:47 AM, Aiwa08 said:

re-editing a video is not that hard, it's been done for entire TV shows. the only problem would be for videos like bedtime story that has so many effects... 

I really believe they just don't have the original stuff anymore, record companies are known for throwing stuff out... :cry: maybe one day we'll have flawless AI upscales...

48 minutes ago, Fighter said:

re-editing a video is not that hard, it's been done for entire TV shows. the only problem would be for videos like bedtime story that has so many effects... 

I really believe they just don't have the original stuff anymore, record companies are known for throwing stuff out... :cry: maybe one day we'll have flawless AI upscales...

Well Bedtime Story was screened in movie theaters before it’s release on MTV, so a 35mm cut has to exist 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, MadonnaLove said:

her best face and fitness look in 2005-2006 in my opinion

70s-Flicks-2005.jpg

2006.jpg

madonna-adopt-twins-instagram.jpg

This was my favourite later-career look from her. She looked so radiant in 2005/2006 and I loved her attitude and everything about the era. A fast, intelligent, bitchy but loveable British dame.

:Madonna031:

• Fighter unfeatured this topic