Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

So, new album next year (Oct/Nov), new tour on 2022, biopic in late 2022/early 2023 with new collection/original sountrack with at least a new song. Why not ?

I really don't know WHEN she syatarted working witk Patrick Leonard, since she seemed very busy writing with Diablo Cody... Patrick Leonard seems quite a "safe" name that pops up everytime she (seems to) start workig on a new project, but after the demo and the abandoned Patrick project, who knows ?

It may not even be for a new album, but for the biopic soundtrack, no no new album in sight for 2021.

btw, I'm excited she's producing new music.

Would be amazing if this came true. Not getting my hopes up though. 
The thing I don’t understand is why she couldn’t keep 2 houses? She’s a multimillionaire. Maybe she see’s maintaining both as a waste? I will miss her being in Lisbon though. Madame X is such an amazing album!

You know that was My thought. Especially after Pat's own project with reworked Madonna songs disappeared and he got a mystery funder and I never got my handbag back. Maybe M thought "lets rejig together" and release a Reinvented Greatest Hits in this downtime. I mean..Stephen Bray has been particularly active on socials with M anniversaries the last twelve months too. That's my money.

7 minutes ago, Steffmad said:

as i hear they re-produce Songs for another "Greatest Hits" Album. A new Album should be coming out next year or early 2022???

Did you hear when for? As in the Greatest Hits not the new album? Its not this Pre-Thanksgiving drop is it? ...and do we take the songs recently reuploaded as clues to what songs will be included?

If true, we may finally be in for some decent music after so many years. Fingers crossed, and fingers crossed that it isn't another 'down-with-the-young'uns-rent-a-rapper' effort

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Steffmad said:

well a rumour..someone posted that Infos on FB....trustworthy?? We will see but there is defenitly something coming...to say it in Madonnas words...... #soon

I’d love for it to be true so much. If I tell myself it’s not true I can be pleasantly surprised :lol:

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Madame X is great but it's more like a conceptual arty sculpture than a user friendly piece that you use every day. 

I listen to it every day but I agree and can see how it’s not a user friendly piece. Very experimental and weird, but that’s what makes it amazing. I love her more conceptual works (AL, Erotica, MX) but understand that doesn’t seem to be her fanbases opinion. They’d rather bop to confessions 24/7