Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

I love a good rumour. I spread them about my friends all the time.

For her next music:

1) She needs to release an album or single with "Like A..." in the title. Always works.

2) She needs to stop collaborating with nobodies and flash-in-the-pans - she doesn't need to. They just taint her work and image.

3) She needs to stop with the gimmicks. 

4) She must remember less is more.

Guest DeeperDeeper
14 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Madame X is great but it's more like a conceptual arty sculpture than a user friendly piece that you use every day. 

Yes, you can't beat a Hiatchi wand for every day pleasure (as long as you have your power still connected of course). 

Guest DeeperDeeper
1 hour ago, Dito said:

Phew! I'm glad this is out LOL I really didn't wanna say anything because I don't want to perpetuate false rumours or give fans false hopes, but around a month ago there was info circulating in some Lisbon fancircles that she was leaving the Lisbon house because of a new album that is already being recorded in Los Angeles, not because David left Benfica. Apparently she wanted to keep the house from what I've heard.

Take this with a grain of salt, tho. But I can personally attest it's a very good source due to past experiences (and because Lisbon isn't that big, lol).

There was no mention of a producer, tho.

You have beautiful eyes. 

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Would be amazing if this came true. Not getting my hopes up though. 
The thing I don’t understand is why she couldn’t keep 2 houses? She’s a multimillionaire. Maybe she see’s maintaining both as a waste? I will miss her being in Lisbon though. Madame X is such an amazing album!

Honestly, and I'm gonna say this as a native, Lisbon is just out of hand and isolative for her and doesn't offer much in the long run. It's a small city with a lot of development yet to happen. She first came here because David wanted to play soccer, she chose Lisbon out of 3 choices and David went into Benfica. Now, apparently, David left Benfica but the question is: is she leaving because she doesn't want to stay anymore after the Madame X era, or because David wants to leave?...

If it's the latter (which I think it is, David is a teen anyway and must have gotten bored or something, I don't see Madonna taking that away from his as a mother if he chose to continue soccer), then she had a reason to wanting to keep the house but not keeping it in the end as per the rumour, because when would she come here, really?... :stare:

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Would be amazing if this came true. Not getting my hopes up though. 
The thing I don’t understand is why she couldn’t keep 2 houses? She’s a multimillionaire. Maybe she see’s maintaining both as a waste? I will miss her being in Lisbon though. Madame X is such an amazing album!

I'm sorry, but wasnt it already confirmed that she didn't own/purchase the Lisbon home? 

4 minutes ago, Dito said:

Honestly, and I'm gonna say this as a native, Lisbon is just out of hand and isolative for her and doesn't offer much in the long run. It's a small city with a lot of development yet to happen. She first came here because David wanted to play soccer, she chose Lisbon out of 3 choices and David went into Benfica. Now, apparently, David left Benfica but the question is: is she leaving because she doesn't want to stay anymore after the Madame X era, or because David wants to leave?...

If it's the latter (which I think it is, David is a teen anyway and must have gotten bored or something, I don't see Madonna taking that away from his as a mother if he chose to continue soccer), then she had a reason to wanting to keep the house but not keeping it in the end as per the rumour, because when would she come here, really?... :stare:

It's completely understandable that she wants to sell the house in Lisbon. There's no reason for her to keep it if David is not playing soccer anymore, or if she has no further business happening there. I think M is a NYC girl at heart, and she only moves when there's business happening elsewhere - whether that's actual business, or a man haha. I believe she was even staying at someone else's house in LA earlier this year, right? I'm sure she only keeps the London house to be closer to Rocco, plus I suppose it's her base in Europe. 

Anyway, back to the main topic — Hopefully she is indeed working on new stuff. It's annoying that since Celebration she keeps us waiting forever for new material... As I said somewhere else on this forum, she totally deserves to enjoy her life more now and take it easy, but damn, so hard to be patient as a fan. She spoilt me by releasing music often back in the day...whether that was a proper album, or soundtracks, compilations, etc. As for a collab with Pat Leonard... we would all love that but sounds quite far fetched. Who knows? She likes to surprise people.

3 hours ago, Dito said:

Phew! I'm glad this is out LOL I really didn't wanna say anything because I don't want to perpetuate false rumours or give fans false hopes, but around a month ago there was info circulating in some Lisbon fancircles that she was leaving the Lisbon house because of a new album that is already being recorded in Los Angeles, not because David left Benfica. Apparently she wanted to keep the house from what I've heard.

Take this with a grain of salt, tho. But I can personally attest it's a very good source due to past experiences (and because Lisbon isn't that big, lol).

There was no mention of a producer, tho.

I remember her saying she wouldnt leave the house in Portugal....but then she left. Bitch :-D If somehow she wanted to keep the house, i wonder why she didnt...meybe covid helped with it too.

One thing the Lisbon rumour was right, she was in LA...but writting her biopic.

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Word is a member from PopJustice (a reliable one who revealed she was working again with Mirwais two years ago and also that she was recording a part for a Dua Lipa remix) said that the work for her next album has already begun and that she is working with Pat Leonard.  He then removed his post (apparently another reliable member asked a moderator to delete it because whatever M has in store right now musically is supposed to kept secret). 

Not again (rumours) ah ah ah

One thing Ihated the mosted in Madame X era was rumours, her constant teasing... :-)

Well if the member who posted it is indeed the same as the Dua lupa rumor then i'm really considering it to be true. Remember how it all started ? The thread is still in the forum. It all started with a rumor from that Pop Justice member and many people were like "bullshit, rumor like that never turns out to be true..." and actually it was spot on. I must say i wouldn't be surprised if that was true, i mean i have a feeling she's cooking up something in secret, and about Pat Leonard it wouldn't surprise me at all , here is why : these last years she seems to love working with previous producers from the past (Orbit, Mirwais...) so the most obvious other one would be Leonard. She must be blind if she hasn't read a million times on social medias how much people would love her to work with him again (Let's be honest, he is brilliant at creating melodies and chorus that are classic Madonna). Also the fact that he suddendly desapeared from all social medias some times ago while he was preparing an album of Madonna revisited instrumentals is kinda suspicious and could mean something is happening with M. Mirwais was also working on his album and posting about it on instagram when she contacted him to work on her new album. Fingers crossed but my guts tell me there is some truth behing all that.

10 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Well if the member who posted it is indeed the same as the Dua lupa rumor then i'm really considering it to be true. Remember how it all started ? The thread is still in the forum. It all started with a rumor from that Pop Justice member and many people were like "bullshit, rumor like that never turns out to be true..." and actually it was spot on. I must say i wouldn't be surprised if that was true, i mean i have a feeling she's cooking up something in secret, and about Pat Leonard it wouldn't surprise me at all , here is why : these last years she seems to love working with previous producers from the past (Orbit, Mirwais...) so the most obvious other one would be Leonard. She must be blind if she hasn't read a million times on social medias how much people would love her to work with him again (Let's be honest, he is brilliant at creating melodies and chorus that are classic Madonna). Also the fact that he suddendly desapeared from all social medias some times ago while he was preparing an album of Madonna revisited instrumentals is kinda suspicious and could mean something is happening with M. Mirwais was also working on his album and posting about it on instagram when she contacted him to work on her new album. Fingers crossed but my guts tell me there is some truth behing all that.

the rumor of M + Dua existed way before it was posted on Pop Justice tho