Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

The film will be pure commentary on being a woman. I can’t imagine it being a well rounded external view of her life. This is gonna be everything exactly through her perspective and she’ll possibly iron out the things she doesn’t really want to address or delve into. Like many of her stories in recent years there will be plenty of Madonna herbs and spices where the facts will be “reremembered” and not exactly how it happened. 
I don’t think it’s going to be particularly feel good factor... and we could be in for some kablahblah style messaging. 
We’ll eat it up of course but I’m keeping my expectations in check. 
We could be in for a two hour Aretha Franklin tribute speech type affair god help us. 

The ideal musical release to accompany the film would be a double album, one disc with greatest hits and another with previously unreleased. tracks from the vault and new songs. 

I definitely don’t think it will be the typical feel good inspirational biographical movie. I don’t worry about her glossing over difficult or uncomfortable times or issues. I don’t see her censoring herself like that. I worry about the opposite actually, that she will be almost too honest and show negative sides of herself which the haters and media could pick up on, take out of context of the movie and use against her. 

I don’t see her separating her new music from the biopic, so I don’t expect much in the way of “new” music until the soundtrack is ready. Which is fine with me. 
It would make sense for her to write a new album with the guys from the old days, especially as a narrative to the film, but I don’t expect her to. Lol. 
I hope she’s willing to look at her music career objectively through all the memory jogging, especially with the simplicity and effortlessly cool sound of her music in the beginning. 
I would love to see an EP or two, which along with the digital releases of her back catalogue, she can bridge the past to remind everyone there’s also a future for her and her music, if they’re interested.  I can’t really see a new studio album until after the biopic. 

again, I don’t expect it, but if she succeeds in fusing “MADONNNA!!” with “Madonna, the artist.” she could possibly unlock the secret to being relevant AND heritage (so expect a Cher biopic hot on the heels of M’s.)

51 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

When will anyone be able to tour with Covid? Even with the vaccine it doesn’t seem like it will be anytime soon. The UK just went into full lockdown and they ended outdoor dining here. I’m sure she will be recovered when concerts resume which is still a long way off. 

You’re right. I don’t see any major artists coming to Canada next year. Gaga won’t. I don’t see the US/Canada border opening until fall...They all postponed their tours to 2021 but I don’t see them happening. Considering the federal govt is saying the majority of Canadians (if they want to) will be vaccinated mid-end 2021.

Seriously though... an online concert would be amazing. She doesn’t need the pressure of performing live, she can do what she wants, to the limit of her own capability, sell tickets... it’s a win win. She gets some extra cash, gives her fans something to lush over.

We all know she won’t. But it’s not a bad idea. Ugh. I can’t with her.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Andymad said:

You’re right. I don’t see any manor artists coming to Canada next year. They all postponed their tours to 2021 but I don’t see them happening. Considering the federal govt is saying the majority of Canadians (if they want to) will be vaccinated mid-end 2021.

Seriously though... an online concert would be amazing. She doesn’t need the pressure of performing live, she can do what she wants, to the limit of her own capability, sell tickets... it’s a win win. She gets some extra cash, gives her fans something to lush over.

We all know she won’t. But it’s not a bad idea. Ugh. I can’t with her.

Watch her still manage to be two hours late and eventually show up and deliver Like a Prayer, Vogue, Human Nature, La Isla Bonita, Candy Shop, then go burn some more candles.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Watch her still manage to be two hours late and eventually show up and deliver Like a Prayer, Vogue, Human Nature, La Isla Bonita, Candy Shop, then go burn some more candles.

Honey if she pulls off the bridge in Vogue and screams get up on the dance floor again, then I could possibly forgive everything else u mentioned ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Honey if she pulls off the bridge in Vogue and screams get up on the dance floor again, then I could possibly forgive everything else u mentioned ?

She’ll finally dig into the archives to find the pre-recorded vocals from the Re-Invention Tour.

40 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

It's Spanish but I hope you can understand it ???

Madonna & The Weeknd - Golden Floor

IMG-20201220-WA0000.jpg

Well, if true I'm not a big fan of Blinding Lights. Anyway this would perfectly fit the 2019 rumour I went on talking about, according wich an EP disco-oriented was already in store from the selection process of the the tracks for Madame X, the supposed "Magic - mixtape". The source at the time proved to be quite reliable.

1 hour ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

It's Spanish but I hope you can understand it ???

Madonna & The Weeknd - Golden Floor

IMG-20201220-WA0000.jpg

Can someone translate please ??? We cannot copy and paste to translate as it's a pic.

Nevermind i found the original post : so it says it's been posted on Twitter that "Golden floor" is the name of Madonna' upcoming single. The song is a reject from the "Madame X" sessions. It was originally a trap song but she reworked it to make it sound similat to "Blinding lights" from the Week end.  She will premiere the track at the super Bowl and the track is the lead single from her upcoming new album. 

6 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Can someone translate please ??? We cannot copy and paste to translate as it's a pic.

It basically says that an unreleased song from Madame X called "Golden Floor" was reworked featuring The Weeknd to sound more like Blinding Lights. The song in question is supposedly going to be released in the next Superbowl and it's going to be the lead single from her new EP. :Madonna047:

Halftime Show guests are only announced days/1-2 weeks in advance, so why would have they announced her by now? ? That said I don't believe she is going to perform. The Weeknd had several features this year with Maluma, Rosalia, Doja Cat, Kenny G, who are of course not nearly as big names as Madonna, but he can still invite them.