Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

4 minutes ago, DanM said:

Halftime Show guests are only announced days/1-2 weeks in advance, so why would have they announced her by now? ? That said I don't believe she is going to perform. The Weeknd had several features this year with Maluma, Rosalia, Doja Cat, Kenny G, who are of course not nearly as big names as Madonna, but he can still invite them.

Lady Gaga was announced in October 2016 for her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show. 

11 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

Lady Gaga was announced in October 2016 for her 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show. 

Yes, as the main performer. I am talking about guests. The Weeknd has been announced weeks ago, you guys just missed it as it seems. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHf3tCLBZLV/?igshid=vlmwp8nr8wy2

Golden Floor? 

This is giving me disco energy. 

Here for it. 
Another album so soon? 
It doesn’t seem realistic. 
an EP I can see for sure but unless she actually recorded the same amount of tracks as she did for Rebel Heart and split them into two projects that would be cool.

I can’t see why not actually. 
Though that seems so unlikely seeing as Madame X was a contract closing album. I’m not sure the logistics of the next one. 

Here’s an Idea. What if it’s actually a compilation of singles from the Interscope era along with a slew of new tracks. That would be a cool way to wrap up this portion of her journey before the biopic and next record contract. 

I really like the idea of an EP. I think a lot of artists are doing that now. It’s nice to be able to get new music more often instead of waiting 3 to 4 years for a new album. 

The Super Bowl has a broad audience so they always try to get guests to appeal to as many demographics as possible. Older people who don’t follow current music may not be familiar with the Weekend. So they will definitely have guests. We will have to wait and see who they are. 

Sounds like a fanfic.

Why would The Weeknd premiere a Madonna song on his HTS? Even if he's the featured artist, it doesn't make sense.

I don't think that something between those two is going to happen. He's awesome and I would love it, but being realistic, there's not a single solid proof to believe this.

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

I think it’s possible because she has been staying in LA. She usually spends more time in LA and Long Island. She was writing the script with Diablo, but that seems finished. She must be staying there for some reason. 
It would make sense to coincide the release of the single with the Super Bowl if she performs it there to have the most impact. 
Right around Christmas is not the best time to release something because people are busy with their holiday preparations. 

Well Beyoncé basically released Formation at the Super Bowl and the main performer was Coldplay. Bruno Mars was also a guest artist that year and he sang Uptown Funk, a song wasn't even with Coldplay.

Sometimes the guest artists are announced and sometimes they are not. When Katy Perry did the Super Bowl, nobody knew her guests were Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot until they were up on stage.

4 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

Well Beyoncé basically released Formation at the Super Bowl and the main performer was Coldplay. Bruno Mars was also a guest artist that year and he sang Uptown Funk, a song wasn't even with Coldplay.

Sometimes the guest artists are announced and sometimes they are not. When Katy Perry did the Super Bowl, nobody knew her guests were Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliot until they were up on stage.

Yeah, but in terms of popularity (by the 2016 standards), Beyoncé > Madonna. Coldplay had more to win having Bey and Bruno Mars on their HTS, than The Weeknd having M on his.

I'm not saying that I don't want it 'cause I always WANT more from M, but so far I see it as something very unlikely.

We'll see! Fingers tied. ??

Btw I've seen that my boy is a fan of Prince, and is also being mentioned by MJ fans for a potential tribute. What if his HTS features a lot of samples by legacy acts? It could fit with his Blinding Lights aesthetics, but also would explain why M was with his manager. ?

Just a random theory, lol.

Another rumor:
“Golden floor” is the so-called joint single of Madonna and The weekend, the release is planned for the Super Bowl, the song was recorded for Madame X but was not added to the album, now the song has been remade, they also write that it will all be a mini album Madonna ... and "Golden Floor" lead single ..
saw these rumors in one of the fan accounts on the inst ...

I found this at Russian fan site. Hmmm.. Interesting.?

I believe superbawl halftime guest rumor because Madonna is desperate enough right now. But Golden floor? LOL But who knows? LMAO

When we saw her in studio with The Weekend producer, we all assumed, me including, that it was for Malik, but when i think about it, The Weekend music style is not at all Malik music style. The weekend is very old school groove and 80's synth pop while Malik is very now rap and trap. Makes me think it was actually for her.

50 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

When we saw her in studio with The Weekend producer, we all assumed, me including, that it was for Malik, but when i think about it, The Weekend music style is not at all Malik music style. The weekend is very old school groove and 80's synth pop while Malik is very now rap and trap. Makes me think it was actually for her.

What if she got The Weeknd’s manager to be his?
But agreed that I don’t think Malik and the Weeknd would collab. That’a a high demand too for an unknown artist even if he is dating Madonna. I PRAY TO GOD that there is an EP or even a collab song

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

What makes you think The Weeknd or his manager is producing?

I would say a Superbowl performance is out of question. She still needs a cane to stand and walk. 

As for The Weeknd, I think she follows him because he is currently the hottest artist on Spotify and she met his agent because they were both at the same studio and had a chat. I think we are reading far too much into this. 

An unreleased songs ep also doesn't sound like something she would do, but I believe the Leonard rumor. So maybe we'll get something in 2021. I hope she keeps the pink hair for the promo shots of the next era 

8 hours ago, deathproof said:

What makes you think The Weeknd or his manager is producing?

Cause the pic where she was in studio two weeks ago, aactually the pic doing the rounds was cropped, i saw the original pic (i need to find it and i will post it) and next to her there was The Weekend producer.