Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

6 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I would say a Superbowl performance is out of question. She still needs a cane to stand and walk. 

As for The Weeknd, I think she follows him because he is currently the hottest artist on Spotify and she met his agent because they were both at the same studio and had a chat. I think we are reading far too much into this. 

An unreleased songs ep also doesn't sound like something she would do, but I believe the Leonard rumor. So maybe we'll get something in 2021. I hope she keeps the pink hair for the promo shots of the next era 

But on all the videos she posts for a few weeks she walks and sometimes do a little dance and all without a cane.

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

She has performed with a cane. Candy Shop SaS Tour, the Prince tribute, Me Against The Music video etc.

That was part of the outfit, she has never actually needed a cane before now. I just think a Superbowl performance would be incredibly demanding physically for her right now. She might be able to walk around her apartment, but definitely not rehearse for hours for the fricking Superbowl (this ain't no Ellen DeGeneres Show appearence, it's the most watched performance of the year). A tame performance with a cane would extremely underwhelming and would hurt the chances of success of any songs rather than help it, especially if it's a dance song. 

All she does is pull her dancers close to her like she’s gonna kiss them and then push them away / to the floor for the last fifteen years now. It’s a bit boring. 
I mean that’s not all she does but it’s a bit of a tired move of hers. 

I agree. Elegant Hollywood fosse esque movement is her range now and she can do it well. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Vogue on The MDNA Tour is a good example of the way her shows could be choreographed, in my opinion, if she continues to tour. It was very 1990 reminiscent and very "Madonna" without her dancing extensively or making a fool of herself.

The fans need to face that she probably won’t be able to do any huge dance moves anymore. She’s 62, her body just physically cannot keep up with the dance moves of a younger performer. And body modifications I assume add to the strain of an aging body. I’m totally fine with her not doing anything. I thought the Madame X tour was amazing and she didn’t do many flashy moves. Her just sitting down for Future and Frozen was honestly refreshing and very nice

8 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Cause the pic where she was in studio two weeks ago, aactually the pic doing the rounds was cropped, i saw the original pic (i need to find it and i will post it) and next to her there was The Weekend producer.

That was The Weeknd’s co manager not his producer tho.

New tidbit from a private dicussion from the source on PopJustice :

One of the new tracks with Pat Leonard is titled "I can't help myself". It has nothing to do with the Four tops track from the same title, it's not a cover. The title could change as it's a working title, and it's never guarantee the song will make the cut, but it's one of the new tracks they have created together.

31 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

New tidbit from a private dicussion from the source on PopJustice :

One of the new tracks with Pat Leonard is titled "I can't help myself". It has nothing to do with the Four tops track from the same title, it's not a cover. The title could change as it's a working title, and it's never guarantee the song will make the cut, but it's one of the new tracks they have created together.

Don’t trust PJ private sources. As a very active and member there some time ago specifically prolific in the Madonna threads I’d often get “sources” dropping into my inboxes claiming this and that info. 
The most horrific of which was someone pretending to be one of M’s team that loved my posts and insights into her career and that they had been passed on to Madonna herself. That she thought I was a true fan who understood her more than most and wanted me to be a part of a heavily selected fan based promo blitz for her next album campaign. (Rebel Heart). The insider had some tea but it was weak. 
As you can imagine I was gagged but it turned out to be bullshit. It was very cruel. 
So I never trust “insiders” anymore. I just enjoy the rumour mill instead because it’s less hurtful and disappointing that way. 

Would Madonna ever drop a surprise album or ego too attached to the traditional process? I loved Madame X but the release, the promo and the gimmicks are a bit tired now unless its a really organic/inspired phase or era.

Not thinking anything is in the works now except a perfume commercial. Pat went quiet but more likely they paid him off not to release anything after fans got excited for his project.

11 hours ago, steady75 said:

Don’t trust PJ private sources. As a very active and member there some time ago specifically prolific in the Madonna threads I’d often get “sources” dropping into my inboxes claiming this and that info. 
The most horrific of which was someone pretending to be one of M’s team that loved my posts and insights into her career and that they had been passed on to Madonna herself. That she thought I was a true fan who understood her more than most and wanted me to be a part of a heavily selected fan based promo blitz for her next album campaign. (Rebel Heart). The insider had some tea but it was weak. 
As you can imagine I was gagged but it turned out to be bullshit. It was very cruel. 
So I never trust “insiders” anymore. I just enjoy the rumour mill instead because it’s less hurtful and disappointing that way. 

I know, we have to take all of this with a grain of salt. Seems like this time the insider is reliable due to his previous info about Madame X but we'll see... i just report what people in touch with him tell me and allow me to post, accurate or not i guess we'll see soon. So i'm not sure if i should keep on posting the updates or not. I've just got some more tidbits 

50 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I know, we have to take all of this with a grain of salt. Seems like this time the insider is reliable due to his previous info about Madame X but we'll see... i just report what people in touch with him tell me and allow me to post, accurate or not i guess we'll see soon. So i'm not sure if i should keep on posting the updates or not. I've just got some more tidbits 

I think you should keep on sharing this info, as long as it's clear that it's just rumors. Those who are curious will read, maybe just to kill time while waiting, the others will stay away.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Yeah keep posting please