Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

5 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Ok so here are the new tidbits

M & Pat Leonard have worked on 6 tracks together (for now). One of them is called "I can't help myself"  (like mentionned on the previous page). Another one talks about her father, and the tumultuous relations M has/had with her brothers and sisters, and asks herself if everything would be different if her mother was alive, and also confess she doesn't spend enough time with her father, uncounsciously probably because she connects family with sorrow since her mother passed away. "Who is to blame ?!" She keeps on asking several times in the song. Most of the 6 songs are ballads or mid tempo.  Another producer is gonna work with them in February.

This could make sense, maybe the narrative of her biopic sidelines this. I believe in this, this could be real. 

Gosh what if the biopic is pretty much ALL new music with just snippets of performances and videos etc. That would be so Madonna! 

Maybe like 10 essential tracks that roll with the career narrative. 

Everybody

Holiday

Like A Virgin

Papa Don’t Preach

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Erotica

Don’t Cry For Me Argentina

Ray Of Light

The new material would have to be fucking impeccable to stand beside these though. 

7 minutes ago, Jet said:

What I don’t get and never can understand is, if it’s just M and Pat writing these songs together, how does this info get out? How do lyrics and song titles get out? Do they leak info themselves or is someone spying on them???

The Ciccone twins african american vintage GIF

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Ok so here are the new tidbits

M & Pat Leonard have worked on 6 tracks together (for now). One of them is called "I can't help myself"  (like mentionned on the previous page). Another one talks about her father, and the tumultuous relations M has/had with her brothers and sisters, and asks herself if everything would be different if her mother was alive, and also confess she doesn't spend enough time with her father, uncounsciously probably because she connects family with sorrow since her mother passed away. "Who is to blame ?!" She keeps on asking several times in the song. Most of the 6 songs are ballads or mid tempo.  Another producer is gonna work with them in February.

If it's true, I could die serenely after the movie.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, Shoful said:

The fans need to face that she probably won’t be able to do any huge dance moves anymore. She’s 62, her body just physically cannot keep up with the dance moves of a younger performer. And body modifications I assume add to the strain of an aging body. I’m totally fine with her not doing anything. I thought the Madame X tour was amazing and she didn’t do many flashy moves. Her just sitting down for Future and Frozen was honestly refreshing and very nice

She should look up for inspiration. She was 61 here. 

31 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

What I find strange is how Patrick has always been very showy on social media when it came to his work with Madonna. And now that they're (supposedly) finally working together after all these years, he's completely silent? 

Something doesn't add up. 

Actually that makes perfect sense to me? I think Madonna wants it under wraps till she’s ready to announce it

So I'm thinking, if she has been working on a new album, then she must have started during quarantine, right after the tour. Then she must have taken a break this summer while she was writing the script with Diablo and now she has resumed work on the album while she waits for the green light for the movie. I honestly did not expect her to work that hard right after the previous era ended, definitely not while recovering from surgery. If this is true, she really is still amazing. 

Ps: please M give us an album era with pink hair. I NEED it

What I do believe is yes she has something coming with the weekend. That said the rest of it ( EP, etc) are all fan made rumors and gossip. As far as the Super Bowl what she could do is a video screen/Shot where her part would come in, like Nicky and Justin did for her tours and shows. Would be easy and she wouldn’t have to physically show up.

But if she does show up (which I think is highly likely) who said she has to do backflips and hang from the rafters lol. There’s many ways to do it without being to strenuous.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

There probably won't be another tour for a long time, but it'd be great if we get a fortieth anniversary tour in two or three years.

‘The Weeknd has been teasing the release of a politically charged follow-up to his blockbuster 2020 release After Hours.’:https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-weeknd-teases-politically-charged-follow-up-to-after-hours-ive-been-inspired-and-creative-during-the-pandemic__32035/?fbclid=IwAR1PKltpFW8oSfkE8n63A8HEhi-40tCL_2jSzG50Z3blqhZiHmwMuOv0W_g

collaboration with Madonna for political album could be true ??

13 minutes ago, remixed224 said:

‘The Weeknd has been teasing the release of a politically charged follow-up to his blockbuster 2020 release After Hours.’:https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-weeknd-teases-politically-charged-follow-up-to-after-hours-ive-been-inspired-and-creative-during-the-pandemic__32035/?fbclid=IwAR1PKltpFW8oSfkE8n63A8HEhi-40tCL_2jSzG50Z3blqhZiHmwMuOv0W_g

collaboration with Madonna for political album could be true ??

Omg especially if this is a Madame X demo then it will be political!