Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

You will always find someone who says Spanish Lesson is one of Madonna's best songs and you will have to learn to control your reaction  :angel:  I see it as an educational process, to learn to appreciate each other's different tastes  :hug:

Me when someone said MDNA was her best album like uhhhhh :dead:

20 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Folk pop doesn’t mean ballads and slow stuff. Duh. 

I don’t like ballads turned into dance tracks either. Rarely works. 

secret is a mid temp track and worked great in the remixes. And though I don’t like the Don’t tell me remixes it’s another mid tempo track and WIFLFAG etc etc. 

I guess it depends on what you mean by folk pop. To me that means something like Taylor Swift’s Folklore and Evermore. I can’t see songs like that turned into remixes.

1 hour ago, PatrickSamuel said:

The irony hopefully isn't lost on you that you're on a forum dedicated to an 80s popstar who hasn't had a hit in over a decade ... ?

Well of course I know that... just as I know that it is nearly 30 years since Dire Straits released a new studio album... there is bound to be lots of people who have not got a clue who they are :lol: just as there of course are people who do not know who Madonna is :lol:

49 minutes ago, HampusFL said:

Well of course I know that... just as I know that it is nearly 30 years since Dire Straits released a new studio album... there is bound to be lots of people who have not got a clue who they are :lol: just as there of course are people who do not know who Madonna is :lol:

Just found out the other day i work with a young guy who has no idea who Madonna is. I was surprised by that until i remembered he's kind of a kook anyways lol

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

They’ve won grammys, Brits and been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame

I don’t think that’s considered extra ordinary when you’re middled aged, white, heterosexual men and play guitars to be honest. 

I said what I said. 

1 hour ago, Winn said:

Just found out the other day i work with a young guy who has no idea who Madonna is. I was surprised by that until i remembered he's kind of a kook anyways lol

I'm not even kidding, i can't cope with that. If someone, who is over, let's say 15 yo tells me he doesn't know who Madonna is i would litterally be psychologically broken, like i've just been sent in outer space, for real. Like my whole world has just collapse.

27 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I'm not even kidding, i can't cope with that. If someone, who is over, let's say 15 yo tells me he doesn't know who Madonna is i would litterally be psychologically broken, like i've just been sent in outer space, for real. Like my whole world has just collapse.

Many of my students know her name, but have never heard any of her songs. Maybe they know Bitch I'm Madonna. I showed to my singing class Everybody from the Girlie Show and they were like "Is this Madonna?"

10 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Now watch the next album's lead single be a duet with Dire Straits.

They disbanded in 1995 so I doubt there would be any danger of that happening, lol. However, Knopfler is a great songwriter so I would welcome some song co-writes.