Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

She has never not posted anything during now 5 days (story or feed) especially while in Malawi. Look at the first two days, she has posted like crazy (kids dancing with locals etc...) especially in stories. It's really stange she suddendly stopped, it's now 5 days without anything.

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

She has never not posted anything during now 5 days (story or feed) especially while in Malawi. Look at the first two days, she has posted like crazy (kids dancing with locals etc...) especially in stories. It's really stange she suddendly stopped, it's now 5 days without anything.

To be honest, I suspect she's having plastic surgery when she's not writing for a few days.

All i can say it's that it is very unsual. Even when she's at home it almost never happens, let alone when she's on trip somewhere like Malawi she always finds stuff posts, wether it be kids playing football, locals dancing, a landscape... and i'm not even talking about what happened yesterday in the US. 

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Indeed she has. Finally ! Damn that booty is getting bigger and bigger lol ! Watch out Kim K and Nikki !

ASS aside though, I'm finally getting around to watching her IG latest vids, you can see in her face how passionate she is about what she is doing. And how much she loves being there. Watching her rub that little baby's hand and arm made me audibly "awww".

8 minutes ago, Andymad said:

ASS aside though, I'm finally getting around to watching her IG latest vids, you can see in her face how passionate she is about what she is doing. And how much she loves being there. Watching her rub that little baby's hand and arm made me audibly "awww".

This is why I'm not convinced her Biopic would stop before 2005. 

This is no coincidence going up the same day as Madonnas superbowl performance.

Also that car was giving me Beautiful Stranger and also Dua Lipa album cover so Maybe we are gonna get a guest appearance from Dua as a mash up with Physical / Blinding by the lights and then Madonna & Missy doing Levitating?