Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna is in Kenya and you guys are waiting to see her at the Superbowl? 

I know she still has like a month but i really can't picture her doing safaris with such a big show about to happen, even if she just has a little cameo. But i hope i'm wrong. 

I think that if there is indeed an appearance coming up, it must have been pre-recorded already (vocals and video). Otherwise, I doubt it.

Also, she hasn’t been walking again until recently, so I really struggle to think there has been much in the works. That said, I’m still curious about that photo with The Weeknd’s manager. It must mean something, after all.

17 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Girl if you wanna make a collab, do the job properly, be in the music video, do a few tv performance. If you can find time to see a doctor who fills your face every week and go to a grillz shop i think you can book an afternoon to shoot a 1:30 cameo video in a music video.

Talk to your mother that way, the most influential female artist of all time doesn't need your angry rants.

Edited by Jakey (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, Jakey said:

Talk to your mother that way, the most influential female artist of all time doesn't need your angry rants.

Listen, i have been an active member on this forum for years now, had a lot of discussions about many topics with almost every single members of this place, sometimes we do agree sometimes we don't, but never ever i saw someone talking that way so now i'm gonna make it clear and stay courteous ; Do not ever talk to me that way about my mother once again because if i need to travel across the planet to find you i will mark my words and talking about mothers, yours will not recognize you after i find you, ok ?! You have a serious mental issue, reacting that way. I really hope @Fighterdo something about that person, this is absolutely not acceptable on a social forum, and you know in several active years i have never asked you anything but this, i'm not okay at all. "Talk to your mother like that", where on earth do someone with 47 post talk to anyone like that just because the person said it would be better if M made the effort to be in the videos of her featurings ?! That jackey person is one lucky guy he's not in front of me right now... 

6 minutes ago, Jakey said:

So your mother not only failed to teach you to respect women, but she also taught you violence is acceptable? 

Please @Fighteror any other mods do something about that person because i will lose my mind in a minute. 

He has no idea if my parents are alive or anything, and even so, this is absolutely not acceptable. i have never ever saw something like that on a forum. If he stays here i'm not posting anymore. 

16 minutes ago, Jakey said:

So your mother not only failed to teach you to respect women, but she also taught you violence is acceptable? 

You respect me i respect you, you don't respect me i don't respect you simple as that. You just don't talk about my mother and anyone else's mother is that clear ??? What's your problem we're discussing Madonna's music and videos, this is FUTILE, you muts have a serious mental illness to talk about people's mother just because we're talking about a possible Madonna collab.

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Just because we disagree on things doesn’t mean we need to resort to violence or personal attacks.

Lets not get angry at a computer/cell phone

I know but how many times we didn't agree on something on this place ?! Many times ! Did we got personnal ? No. There are just some personnal borderlines that cannot be crossed, talking about people's parents is just a big NO. who is that guy ? 47 posts and acting like that ??!

Guys no comments about mothers and no threats about beating ppl up please 

we're grown ppl talking about pop music chill out...

i wish ppl respected madonna a bit more but the least we can do is be patient with each other before getting into fights

i cant use my computer right now so please do me a favor and ignore each other 

love and patience in 2021.. ??

5 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Guys no comments about mothers and no threats about beating ppl up please 

we're grown ppl talking about pop music chill out...

i wish ppl respected madonna a bit more but the least we can do is be patient with each other before getting into fights

i cant use my computer right now so please do me a favor and ignore each other 

love and patience in 2021.. ??

I know but a newbie coming from nowhere saying your mother didn't raise you well just because you said you wish M was more devoted to her recent featuring is just a big No. I'm here for about 7 years and i've never saw any member acting that way, even the most passionate ones (like me).

26 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I know but a newbie coming from nowhere saying your mother didn't raise you well just because you said you wish M was more devoted to her recent featuring is just a big No. I'm here for about 7 years and i've never saw any member acting that way, even the most passionate ones (like me).

they didnt like your comment about surgery

Anyway ignore each other i cant be giving out warnings right now

also unfeaturing this thread again since fights always happen in these threads

• Fighter unfeatured this topic
54 minutes ago, Fighter said:

they didnt like your comment about surgery

@fighter are you for real ? As the former of the forum you're really justifying a member saying to another "His mother didn't raise him well" because he said Madonna fills her face ?! You're basically saying that newbie made a personnal attack about my mother because i said Madonna fills her face (wow the breaking news!). I'm sorry but personnal attack should be a No No, no matter wich topic we are discussing about Madonna, which is a public celebrity and this forum is dedicated to discussing her entire public personna (which is based a lot on the image). I haven't been disrespectful toward any member or attacking someone personnally. You just cannot justify a personnal attack because a member said Madonna has beauty procedures. Sure then i replied the way i did, but hey, when someone is attacking your mother for no reason it's only fair you don't say "Thank you". Having different opinions, having passionate topics about M, is all part of a forum and that one is well alive for all those reasons, but personnal attacks shouldn't be allowed, period. For god sake, i'm active here for years and never had a real argument with anyone, then a newbie comes and talk badly about my mother while we're discussing Madonna without any drama, and in the end it's ok, just calm down guys and it's alright, and you know you mentionned M does fillers so... That is not correct. What's next then ? Feel free to make racist comment because someone says something you don't agree with about Madonna ? Sorry but what's the message here to that person ? It' no big deal, just don't do it too much, maybe once or twice a month ?!

Pardon me but I thought the “talk to your mother that way, the most influential female artist of all time doesn't need your angry rants” comment was written in a cheeky/humorous way. Am I the only one who cannot see any harm in it?

But most importantly, why read so much into it? Or worse, why take it literally and then start such an unpleasant exchange on here? No one deserves to be censored about this, so grow up, move on and back to the topic. Fair?

We’re here to discuss Madonna ONLY, I’m afraid. Nothing else. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

@fighter are you for real ? As the former of the forum you're really justifying a member saying to another "His mother didn't raise him well" because he said Madonna fills her face ?! You're basically saying that newbie made a personnal attack about my mother because i said Madonna fills her face (wow the breaking news!). I'm sorry but personnal attack should be a No No, no matter wich topic we are discussing about Madonna, which is a public celebrity and this forum is dedicated to discussing her entire public personna (which is based a lot on the image). I haven't been disrespectful toward any member or attacking someone personnally. You just cannot justify a personnal attack because a member said Madonna has beauty procedures. Sure then i replied the way i did, but hey, when someone is attacking your mother for no reason it's only fair you don't say "Thank you". Having different opinions, having passionate topics about M, is all part of a forum and that one is well alive for all those reasons, but personnal attacks shouldn't be allowed, period. For god sake, i'm active here for years and never had a real argument with anyone, then a newbie comes and talk badly about my mother while we're discussing Madonna without any drama, and in the end it's ok, just calm down guys and it's alright, and you know you mentionned M does fillers so... That is not correct. What's next then ? Feel free to make racist comment because someone says something you don't agree with about Madonna ? Sorry but what's the message here to that person ? It' no big deal, just don't do it too much, maybe once or twice a month ?!

they were talking about you making an insulting remark about madonna. you really didnt have to bring up her finding time to get surgery over her not making a video. that kind of unnecesary aggresion can be considered sexist. But lets just say you were just joking and offensive comedy is not for everyone.

Please everybody move along or I will close the topic. 

7 minutes ago, Fighter said:

they were talking about you making an insulting remark about madonna. you really didnt have to bring up her finding time to get surgery over her not making a video. that kind of unnecesary aggresion can be considered sexist. But lets just say you were just joking and offensive comedy is not for everyone.

Please everybody move along or I will close the topic. 

This is not they, it's just that one member. Please read the previous page, there was absolutely no drama, an absolutely adult discussion. Then that newbie came from nowhere and started talking about my mother. Anyway, i will not explain it once again. From now on i will take a break from posting, anyone who wanna chat with me or discuss M's projects can do it via pm, i will gladly chat. Take care, peace.

22 minutes ago, madfan13_86 said:

Pardon me but I thought the “talk to your mother that way, the most influential female artist of all time doesn't need your angry rants” comment was written in a cheeky/humorous way. Am I the only one who cannot see any harm in it?

But most importantly, why read so much into it? Or worse, why take it literally and then start such an unpleasant exchange on here? No one deserves to be censored about this, so grow up, move on and back to the topic. Fair?

We’re here to discuss Madonna ONLY, I’m afraid. Nothing else. Thanks.

I don't know from which culture you are but in mine you just don't mention people's parents that way. That is the number one rule of respect.