Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

15 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

This is not they, it's just that one member. Please read the previous page, there was absolutely no drama, an absolutely adult discussion. Then that newbie came from nowhere and started talking about my mother. Anyway, i will not explain it once again. From now on i will take a break from posting, anyone who wanna chat with me or discuss M's projects can do it via pm, i will gladly chat. Take care, peace.

I was using they to refer to that user. You brough up Madonna's looks and the surgery she gets when that's not even what's being discussed hence why they told you to respect women. I don't agree that bringing up people's mothers is the best way to handle it either but it's already done. You don't have to explain since I understand perfectly.

Now everybody play nice. :) Since everybody is an adult. 

Just one page on this thread
Was all it took to seal the future

I can't believe I stayed away for a few hours and this happened! Sorry Fighter for not helping.

Guys please when someone says something wrong (which means on a personal level, not a different opinion about M), report and absolutely DON'T REACT!! It makes things worse.

Great, as this thread is closed now we can go back to the MXT dvd thread for another 6 months :laughing: