Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

14 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

So, what would you like to hear from her on M15?

My dreams:

1.Rock/Folk Rock with Mark Knopfler

2.Swing/Electroswing/Jazz with Parov Stelar (he's a dj, so he could do the remixes) 

3.Ambient Music/Space Music with Brian and Roger Eno, William Orbit (classic Ambient Music, although Orbit is not completely an ambient musician) or Aphex Twin or FlyByNo (for a modern touch).

I would appreciate if she worked with Leonard and Nowels for the lyrics.

Above all, I hope she'll continue to create something outside the box, along the lines of Madame X project or even more extreme. I pray she'll avoid current trends, because these days music is all about recycling (badly) '80-'90 most popular trends (so yes to disco-dance music but no to folk and rock), and she'll stop working with rappers, trappers (actually they're not on the same level of 2pac or Notorious B.I.G) and superstar producers, who are only interested in creating their own music without comparing their ideas with someone else's ones. 

Let's pray this rumor is not a joke.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

10 hours ago, deathproof said:

But, he still produces AMAZING stuff. So good.

Have you ever heard Time Stood Still before?

I have. And I love it. He's a great producer, imho, the one who used to handle Madge's voice best (at least between 1998 and 2000, don't get me started on how thin her v voice sounds on Love Spent) but, as I said, he's not really a great song writer. Time Stood Still has a great melody but I think we can safely assume that Madonna wrote it and not he as it is not part of the song "Inside Out" by Ellie Lawson which uses the exact same backing track as Time Stood Still.

At the same time, his proaction choices are quite repetitive. listen to Pure Shores by All Saints, that sounds like a ROL left over.

Patrick Leonard, William Orbit, Mirwais and Stuart Price all did something amazing. But for me that's all in the past now. I would love to see her work with producers like Nigel Godrich, Richard Barratt, James Ford, Nicolas Vernhes, Ben H. Allen, Geoff Barrow and Nicolas Jaar. Madonna going indie/alternative and a little bit dark/obscure would be a dream come true.

7 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Patrick Leonard, William Orbit, Mirwais and Stuart Price all did something amazing. But for me that's all in the past now. I would love to see her work with producers like Nigel Godrich, Richard Barratt, James Ford, Nicolas Vernhes, Ben H. Allen, Geoff Barrow and Nicolas Jaar. Madonna going indie/alternative and a little bit dark/obscure would be a dream come true.

Say it louder for the ‘mosexuals at the back henny! 
Pat as a writer. All day everyday to be honest and some new blood production wise 

I even feel like the most left field thing she could do at the moment is take some buy in songs from some of the big big song writers, just as a frivolous tween project.

Does she seem ready to dance, sweat and have fun again yet? 

25 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Say it louder for the ‘mosexuals at the back henny! 
Pat as a writer. All day everyday to be honest and some new blood production wise 

I even feel like the most left field thing she could do at the moment is take some buy in songs from some of the big big song writers, just as a frivolous tween project.

Does she seem ready to dance, sweat and have fun again yet? 

Why not play the ukelele in a wheelchair while doing a Covers Tour, singing Creep and Glory Box?

2 hours ago, Fontainebleau said:

A collab with Karin and Olof Dreijer from The Knife / Fever Ray would be divine... or even something else with Bjork

Guys, try to be nice. iknow we are hungry for something new (and each time she leaves us hungrier lately) but there's a health situation there. Hopefully she'll prevail. 

The back catalogue situation falls into a bigger general problem withinthe industry. Basically she'll get nothing from remasterings etc...I understand why she does not want to give away her work for free. And Warner is not willing to pay for something they already own hence why nothing comes from the original source but she agreed to these releases. Until the industry changes or she dies we won't see anything. Warner makes more money this way than by paying her what she's asking for (and is her due) to get reeditions. Vinyl ones is all we get because she makes money with them.

It's very silly for her to refrain from all that stuff. Yes streaming isnt exactly a money maker, but streaming numers increase as the years go on. The more that gets added to her streaming catalog, the more streams increase for M as an artist. It would see a large increase in listenership.

Plus all the positive press it would get from critics..., and fans...

Legacy is a very important thing.

20 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

WHAT ISN'T RIGHT??!@#

How does one know what is right for another person?!

Her life isn't a fucking Q-ANON mystery to solve because YOU have issues. 

You say you read a lot of books... well maybe you should read one about minding your own business and trying to not psychoanalyze someone's life whom you have never met and only receive ANY sort of info through 30 second videos snippets and photographs. (AKA NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION TO MAKE ANY SORT OF ASSUMPTION ABOUT ANYTHING)

You are insufferable. 

Oh, shut the fuck up Madge!

Omg you guys. It’s a tradition in the east coast of Canada at Christmas to make meat pies. There are so many variations you can do chicken, pork, beef, all three whatever you want. And season the shit out of it with onion and summer savoury lol. They turned out really really cuters

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Omg you guys. It’s a tradition in the east coast of Canada at Christmas to make meat pies. There are so many variations you can do chicken, pork, beef, all three whatever you want. And season the shit out of it with onion and summer savoury lol. They turned out really really cuters

I would like a slice of you.

Actually..., i want the whole thing.