Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

17 minutes ago, nodoman said:

i’m sceptical. i can’t see her doing another super bowl performance. 
not during a pandemic and not so soon after a hip replacement surgery.

Since things are going virtual, it could happen. Some digital performance from M and listo!

However, I'm sceptical too about all this.  People were making praying circles asking for an EP and a collab with The Weeknd, and now this ~insider~ includes both things into his leak. How convenient.

Edited by alvaroliam (see edit history)

I believe the new rumour! Both things: the Leonard collab is absolutely coherent if considered for her autobiographical movie (let's not expect a full album then, maybe three or four new tracks and I don't think they're gonna come out in 21 as the movie neither has the main actress announced yet) and the Weekend collab has already been evoked by her photo in the recording studio (it could be just a very few songs maybe, including the one she recorded with Malik).

About the idea of a Superbowl performance, in case it would be just a featuring, so why not? Just let's hope she's not gonna mess with that, considered how huge the halftime show is :lol: I already can hear the general public about her pink hair ... well, fuck 'em. Anyway, if true, it's absolutely normal she would try to release the Madame X dvd around that time.

Excellent news guys: I do think she's got to release small projects when she makes two studio albums pour decade honestly. And you know what: WELCOME BACK WARNER (was the rumour confirmed by the way?)

131019235_10158906567054321_482067532347

The question is IF there is an EP prior to the release of her movie – is she going to use the EP to push the envelope again (singing withheld grillz, lots of autotune, twerking her new boyfriend whose name I just can’t remember) or is this EP her Take A Bow/Something To Remember, i.e. her tool to soften her image as she did prior to Evita? I doubt she would have received as much acclaim for that film if she had gone from Letterman 1994 straight into filming Evita. She might remember that as well. Maybe. 

Cute if true. I just wish I liked The Weekend more. I think he’s so dull. Couple of bopps but honestly the vast amount of his stuff leaves me underwhelmed AF.
something something modern male pop stars/// the bar is low etc

Can’t believe he’s been offered the Super Bowl halftime show TBH. 
Why has Mariah never done a half time show? 

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

Cute if true. I just wish I liked The Weekend more. I think he’s so dull. Couple of bopps but honestly the vast amount of his stuff leaves me underwhelmed AF.

She probably doesn’t know the Super Bowl, jk

5 hours ago, steady75 said:

Because super bowl isnt during christmas season.

I think. She has new music. Knows the biopic soundtrack. Her movie has been cast. Its has a title. It has a release date. she isn't saying anything until the new year. Most likely after January 20th. I think the Diablo stuff was fake and promo. I feel the script was written the minute they started talking about it.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Why should they have M on their Superbowl? After Eurovision and BMAs and some problems on tour, I don't think they would take the risk. But I hope to be proven wrong.

She is still one of the biggest stars in the world. Even in botched performances, she looks fabulous, is professional and yields great audience ratings. People want to see her triumph or fail - but they want to see her because she is anything but boring. I don't think her latest missteps have really harmed her reputation, because ultimately anyone who is interested in pop music knows that she can still do world-class performances.

8 minutes ago, nodoman said:

wasn’t her performance at the BMA well received by the general public? or did i miss something?

If I remember well, people said that the holograms didn't save a dull performance.

Honestly, after the Dua Lipa featuring I don't know anymore if sharing the stage with M is a strong move to capture the public's attention or if it only matters for us.

9 minutes ago, Levon said:

She is still one of the biggest stars in the world. Even in botched performances, she looks fabulous, is professional and yields great audience ratings. People want to see her triumph or fail - but they want to see her because she is anything but boring. I don't think her latest missteps have really harmed her reputation, because ultimately anyone who is interested in pop music knows that she can still do world-class performances.

You are right, but I wouldn't want M to be like taking a picture with Colosseum... if you know what I mean. Her latest tv appearances haven't really been up to the standards and have not conquered new audiences, almost lost old ones. And if they're having her to see her decadence, please I hope I won't witness this. But honestly I don't know, I find most of today's musical performances on awards show very dull and repetitive, maybe I am becoming too old for that. I'd definitely rewatch Vogue 1990 than Medellin. If she makes an appearance at the Superbowl, I hope it makes sense, like Open your heart at the Grammys with Maklemore.

Isn't The Weeknd managed by Guy Oseary ? Maybe that's why she follows him. She also follows Lana Del Rey but sadly nothing ever came out it.

Madonna at the Superbowl would be great for one reason only : last time marked the moment she started to decline so maybe it's timeto break the spell.

19 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Bullet dodged. 

Well it could have been either a Don't Call Me Angel moment of an underwhelming song or a Beautiful People Beautiful Problems type of song that no one would expect of those two but both would sound damn great on it and would be worth listening over and over. Lust For Life ft. The Weeknd was one of my very favourites of 2017 and I think Madonna has a smaller gap to bridge between herself and him than Lana had back then.