Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Ok but she is legit adorable here and seems super sweet... even though she is holding a baseball bat.

League Of Thier Own 2 confirmed

buy Jitterbug on Ichoons now hunties! 

17 minutes ago, Andymad said:

The iPhone on a lanyard kills me. Especially for someone who isn’t even in charge of their own online presence :ahh:

I’ve been saying that for a while. One of the most glamorous women in history now wears a phone lanyard 24/7 (though probably makes sense to have one, given her injuries & recovery). But still pretty funny! Such a proper soccer mom... or a Disneyland mom?! ? 

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
32 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean... I see Madonna ?‍♂️ I don’t see anyone else. I don’t see plastic. That sweater though, is a choice...

Maybe it’s her homage to the Ritchie era after reading this thread.

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 hours ago, steady75 said:

just think there’s more going on. 

Careful - you may get blocked by some members for saying that! 

I've been cancelled for saying 'something isn't right' - and I know it'll come out sooner or later. 

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Careful - you may get blocked by some members for saying that! 

I've been cancelled for saying 'something isn't right' - and I know it'll come out sooner or later. 

I love her always no matter what. But I really don’t see the crime in admitting that there is something off. We all wish for the best, but over the past year I’ve just accepted it. There’s nothing we can do.

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

If it's being conservative and mysogynist to believe bringing 3 differents stepfathers to your kids in the space of ten years and make them live with them then yeah, i'm happily conservative, mysoginist and every other names your want. Weren't you a kid and a teen in your life ? Do you really believe Rocco left her to live with her father for happy reasons when she was crying on stage saying that her son refuse to talk with her ?!? Being a fan will never make me blind, never. 

alison brie omg GIF

So what ? Should she force herself to be single ? Or should she force herself to stay in a relationship because it could affect her children ? She is a mother but she's a woman too. She has the right to live her life as she wants.

As for Rocco, we don't even know why he left her. BTW, he is the only one who had a problem with her. It was probably a period of teenage rebellion. Lourdes seems to really love her mother. She's not living with her (well she's 24) but she's always near at heart. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
16 minutes ago, madenis said:

So what ? Should she force herself to be single ? Or should she force herself to stay in a relationship because it could affect her children ? She is a mother but she's a woman too. She has the right to live her life as she wants.

She's also a parent and she has a responsibility to provide a safe, stable and nurturing environment for her children - especially given the youngest ones are adopted from a culture totally different to hers. 

If she was dating a 30+ guy who had children and a career of his own, I think most people wouldn't give a damn about her relationship. 

If we needed any more proof she reads the forum ! First time is when i created a thread about her covering her new ass for almost two years and the next day she was exposing it full force on insta and now this ! Lol i might be pushing the buttons on her lol ! Glad she read it, i meant each words i said ; this is real love. Ps: Madonna if you feel the need to block me on instagram my nickname is "braka zino" xoxo

Just now, TonyMontana said:

If we needed any more proof she reads the forum ! First time is when i created a thread about her covering her new ass for almost two years and the next day she was exposing it full force on insta and now this ! Lol i might be pushing the buttons on her lol ! Glad she read it, i meant each words i said ; this is real love. Ps: Madonna if you feel the need to block me on instagram my nickname is "braka zino" xoxo

You should tell her that your insta is aldo diaz. then she would stop sharing his stuff

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

She's also a parent and she has a responsibility to provide a safe, stable and nurturing environment for her children - especially given the youngest ones are adopted from a culture totally different to hers. 

If she was dating a 30+ guy who had children and a career of his own, I think most people wouldn't give a damn about her relationship. 

She's Madonna. Her children can't have a safe, stable life. It's the case for every celebrity's child. When she was married to Guy, everyone was mocking at Lourdes because of her eyebrows... Was it safe for her ?

BTW, being a mother doesn't erase the fact that she is a woman and that she has the right to date men, no matter their age

Guest DeeperDeeper
6 minutes ago, madenis said:

She's Madonna. Her children can't have a safe, stable life. It's the case for every celebrity's child. When she was married to Guy, everyone was mocking at Lourdes because of her eyebrows... Was it safe for her ?

BTW, being a mother doesn't erase the fact that she is a woman and that she has the right to date men, no matter their age

There are some celebrities who do a great job at keeping their kids out of the spot light and lead a relatively normal life. Your argument that 'she's Madonna. Her children can't have a safe, stable life' is problematic since her adoptions were based on the argument she could give them a stable and safe life. 

Also just because you legally can do something, doesn't mean you should. 

34 minutes ago, madenis said:

You should tell her that your insta is aldo diaz. then she would stop sharing his stuff

She’s an amazing mother. I don’t think any one can question that. Do we fall out with our mothers or disagree with their decisions for us when we think we know better.. yes. For someone who never had a mother herself her compassion and investment in her kids in both time and energy is astounding.

Yes they are well provided for and have staff but they have her with them all the time. How many of us working class kids had loving caring parents who we simply didn’t get to see very much growing up because they were out working their asses off to put food in our mouths?

She educated them, exposes them to art and life and experiences and challenges their opinions and if Rocco takes exception to that or just misses his dad and wants to share his living situation between both of them it’s a) none of my damn business and b) perfectly normal for a young man to want to be around his main role model. His father. Madonna grew up with one parent, why should Rocco?

Her kids all seem bloody amazing and so different. Mercy James melts my heart. 

I’m not sure why or how I quoted you. Sorry. 

22 hours ago, mouse said:

I think Danton raised the real issue.

Sadly she became the caricature that people thought she would become with age
her mainstream image is now an old artist who has abused cosmetic surgery. A woman disconected, who no longer looks like herself, fucking a guy of her daughter's age.

During the Confessions era, everyone admired her. For the music but also for her hard-maintained appearance. She forced respect and yes, she was super sexy. She managed to be sexy without being vulgar 

I can't imagining her on promotion with the grillz, pink hair, donald's ass without being ridiculed, no matter what how good the music will be

Pink hair is amazing. A real reinvention that suits her. I agree with the rest though! 

Guest DeeperDeeper
2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

She’s an amazing mother. 

We're going to be reading some interesting biographies in the future by her kids.

I do agree Mercy James is adorable, I think she's the one who's going to become someone in her own right. 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

There are some celebrities who do a great job at keeping their kids out of the spot light and lead a relatively normal life. Your argument that 'she's Madonna. Her children can't have a safe, stable life' is problematic since her adoptions were based on the argument she could give them a stable and safe life. 

Also just because you legally can do something, doesn't mean you should. 

I guess being Madonna's child is safier than living in poverty and abandonment even though she's spied by paparazzi all the time, even though she's travelling all around the globe and dosen't have a normal live, etc. She's a good mother. They are everything to her and she is everything to them. She's giving all her love to them.

She has had different lovers, she has the right to date men. And for sure, if they were affected by that she would know it and she'd do something.