Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

11 hours ago, Ashley said:

She's also a parent and she has a responsibility to provide a safe, stable and nurturing environment for her children - especially given the youngest ones are adopted from a culture totally different to hers. 

Your implication that she is NOT providing a safe, stable, and nurturing environment is disgusting. 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Yes and no. It is nobody's business, at the same time as long time Madonna fans, we've seen patterns evolve (especially since 2007) and can suss something isn't right. So it's not unreasonable for us to discuss as long as we remember we don't control her life and she has free will to do what she pleases. 

WHAT ISN'T RIGHT??!@#

How does one know what is right for another person?!

Her life isn't a fucking Q-ANON mystery to solve because YOU have issues. 

You say you read a lot of books... well maybe you should read one about minding your own business and trying to not psychoanalyze someone's life whom you have never met and only receive ANY sort of info through 30 second videos snippets and photographs. (AKA NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION TO MAKE ANY SORT OF ASSUMPTION ABOUT ANYTHING)

You are insufferable. 

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

WHAT ISN'T RIGHT??!@#

How does one know what is right for another person?!

Her life isn't a fucking Q-ANON mystery to solve because YOU have issues. 

You say you read a lot of books... well maybe you should read one about minding your own business and trying to not psychoanalyze someone's life whom you have never met and only receive ANY sort of info through 30 second videos snippets and photographs. (AKA NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION TO MAKE ANY SORT OF ASSUMPTION ABOUT ANYTHING)

You are insufferable. 

Calm down.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, ShantiAshtangi said:

Most of the songwriting on Ray Of Light was either handled by her and Pat Leonard or Rick Nowells People give Orbit too much credit for ROL. He did a great job at producing the songs (although he followed Pat Leonard's demos quite closely) but he's not a good song-writer.

Have you heard that CD of Ray of Light demos? It was half an album without Orbit. Yes some of the songs were there but I think you underestimate the importance of his production, arrangement, guitars etc much of which made the songs what they are.

Yikes, this thread took a disgusting turn. The discussion isn't even about the music anymore, it's basically an excuse to psychoanalyze Madonna's behavior and shame her for her current looks, bad choices on romantic partners or even for her parenting skills. This forum used to be a great alternative to the toxicity of other websites, it's a shame really. I think we all want Madonna to be as happy and successful as possible but some of these comments are just way out of line, she is not our fucking friend.

On-topic: I am extremely excited for the biopic era and I hope it turns out to be a resounding success. If the film is released in time for the 40th anniversary of The First Album, I assume there will be Warner re-issues, the soundtrack compilation and possibly a new studio album and tour to profit from the hype. At this point, Madonna is a living legend and deserves to be celebrated as such.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

So, what would you like to hear from her on M15?

I think she could go back to disco, but also trying some new-wave sounds too. Neither of the current disco girls are taking that route, so it could be fresh.

‘80s influenced synth-pop and new wave would be my choice. Something that goes with the current pop trends but still strays away from what everyone else is doing at the same time. But what I really want is good lyrics and real vocals again. 

16 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

‘80s influenced synth-pop and new wave would be my choice. Something that goes with the current pop trends but still strays away from what everyone else is doing at the same time. But what I really want is good lyrics and real vocals again. 

Yeah!!! Exactly my thoughts.

One thing that I admire from her is that she can make good lyrics even on dance songs. Please bring it on, M!

56 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Real vocals, real instruments... please! I'm tired of fake sounds (esp. on tour). I don't mind if she lipsyncs 99% of the songs but the music needs to have some soul in it including on studio.

1 hour ago, alvaroliam said:

So, what would you like to hear from her on M15?

More of an analog feel to the music, real instruments, real voice, good lyrics, good melodies, a good arc in the songwriting and composition, proper production, not files being sent but people in a room, working in a more intimate setting. Get tested regularly though... or vaccinated.

13 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Have you heard that CD of Ray of Light demos? It was half an album without Orbit. Yes some of the songs were there but I think you underestimate the importance of his production, arrangement, guitars etc much of which made the songs what they are.

He still isn’t a good song writer. For every Beautiful Stranger that he wrote with Madge there is a Runaway Lover. 

Guest DeeperDeeper
9 hours ago, Loki said:

In conclusion, I don't give a damn her relationships: if she's happy and satisfied with her life, her contract and the freedom the label gives her, it's enough for me. (sorry, I'm quite wordy, I know it) 

I wish we went back to the days when we didn't hear or see much about her personal life - especially about her kids, her life now way too over exposed and the focus needs to go back onto her music and art. 

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I wish we went back to the days when we didn't hear or see much about her personal life, she's now way too over exposed and the focus needs to go back onto her music and art. 

That's what I think.

I'm not really interested about her boytoys and her kids, but she exposes her personal life every single day on that damn instagram. So, as a fan from the beggining, it's impossible to ignore her social media. 

Unfortunately, I have the feeling she doesn't care about her career anymore. Immaculate Collection is turning 30 and we won't get anything again. Instead of sharing some memories, facts and old photos about the album, we'll see David Banda's dacing like Michael Jackson for the hundredth time or the omnipresent twins doing some fun.

It's really upseting to be a Madonna fan nowadays. She give us NOTHING from her past career. I'm tired to watch her instagram videos with hideous songs like Champagne Rosé in the background. Why does she ignore her old songs?

Anyway, backing to the topic, I really hope she's working with Pat Leonard again (and hopefully Stephen Bray) and making strong pop gems like she used to do in the past, without vocoder and featurings.