Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

Ashley might have deleted his account but we still have a lot of months, if not years, before a new era begins. In the meanwhile if we're lucky we will get the MXT dvd and the featuring in Malik's album. So please accept each other's opinion and attitude. To be honest, I can understand the tension of some fans who don't recognize the Madonna of today. As a fan forum it is obvious that we talk about her and her music but, when there is no new music, also about her life and what she does or looks like on IG. I think the criticism comes from people who sincerily care.

But this is still a thread about a new album, new MUSIC, and people will of course once again use it to unload about everything they don't like about her like they've done for years. 

Maybe we should have a thread for weekly random discussion and let people unload in there... lol

Guest Nobody Knows Me
8 minutes ago, Fighter said:

But this is still a thread about a new album, new MUSIC, and people will of course once again use it to unload about everything they don't like about her like they've done for years. 

Maybe we should have a thread for weekly random discussion and let people unload in there... lol

Prepare for incessant Blond Ambition Tour in Paris theorising from me in Random Madonna Discussion.

:08:

• Fighter unfeatured this topic

Someone on Madonna-Tribe (a new user) has posted this:

"I have gone back and forth on whether I should leak this. I will only say as little as possible and hope no one works out who I am. There will be new music sooner rather than later. Not a full album, E.P. If you are a fan then get excited about the Superbowl. The new music project with Pat is for her movie, this will be heard later in 21. I cannot answer any questions. I will be deleting my profile."

1 minute ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

"I have gone back and forth on whether I should leak this. I will only say as little as possible and hope no one works out who I am. There will be new music sooner rather than later. Not a full album, E.P. If you are a fan then get excited about the Superbowl. The new music project with Pat is for her movie, this will be heard later in 21. I cannot answer any questions. I will be deleting my profile."

43a.jpg

For me this is the real joke: according to the NFL schedule, Superbowl will be February 7th, so why we haven't had any news about this EP yet? Likely the rumor about a future album with Leonard came out and someone decided to have fun speculating about phantom future projects and then observing fan's reaction. Moreover, EPs generally are collateral projects, they're not the main ones. We'll see.

I trust in Leonard.

3 hours ago, ShantiAshtangi said:

She’s never made an EP right? Seems obscure but would explain some of her recent “shoots” and being with The Weeknds manager. 

It doesn’t seem obscure that we haven’t heard anything yet. Madame X was a surprise and was announced exactly one month before Eurovision. Especially with the holidays happening right now she would wait. Hopefully this news is true. Usually EPs have some kind of “theme” whether it’s experimentation or an EP of duets. We’ll see