Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

12 minutes ago, deathproof said:

the rumor of M + Dua existed way before it was posted on Pop Justice tho

If i remember correctly Dua mentionned the fact that she would love to work with M and that her manager was trying to contact her and several weeks alter that member on Pop Jutsice revealed it was happening, that they recorded the track, giving details that were never shared before, that it was an already existing track remixed, the date of release etc  i will try to find the thread on the forum and post it.

8 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

If i remember correctly Dua mentionned the fact that she would love to work with M and that her manager was trying to contact her and several weeks alter that member on Pop Jutsice revealed it was happening, that they recorded the track, giving details that were never shared before, that it was an already existing track remixed, the date of release etc  i will try to find the thread on the forum and post it.

The Dua + M rumor lived on twitter for quite some time back when Future Nostalgia first came out (March 27).

Then on the week of June 30th, Ben Mawson (Dua's manager) appeared in Music Week magazine and mentioned how he was going to reach out to Madonna's team for a collab on Dua's request.

On July 27th, Dua Lipa first revealed the release of the remix on social media.

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

Well I think it’s her best album :Madonna041:

Man people are laughing to you

and they are the same that want another “sho bee do” ??.

I’m with you...Madame X is one of her best since confessions. Is part of the holy Bible:

true blue/like a prayer/erotica/ray of light/American life/COADF/Madame X

Guest DeeperDeeper
16 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I’m with you...Madame X is one of her best since confessions. Is part of the holy Bible:

Madame X is like the Dead Sea Scrolls. Brilliant in parchments, yet not a unified whole.

Guest DeeperDeeper
8 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Still brilliant 

except for Bitch I’m Loca

I'm not disagreeing. 

Ciao Bella should have been included instead of that song. 

Can't see an album of new Material around the corner at all. The reimagined stuff I can defo see because all her old producers could have just been working away on stuff with her previous studio vocals. 

The thought of a Pat Leonard and a Mirwais production is a pairing I never thought I would see happen. That would be something else. I've often found Mirwais melodically challenging and less emotional than her other producers. Her most delicate and classically musical songwriter with Mirwais production could be world ending. 

I don't want to get excited and It's a pipe dream at this point but....

8942bd7030ce2691597f81e5a84d73d8.gif

Guest DeeperDeeper
2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Can't see an album of new Material around the corner at all. The reimagined stuff I can defo see because all her old producers could have just been working away on stuff with her previous studio vocals. 

The thought of a Pat Leonard and a Mirwais production is a pairing I never thought I would see happen. That would be something else. I've often found Mirwais melodically challenging and less emotional than her other producers. Her most delicate and classically musical songwriter with Mirwais production could be world ending. 

Do you think it might be something like what Yoko Ono did with 'Yes I'm a Witch' and 'Yes I'm a Witch Too' where the artists got to pick a song and take what elements of it they want and then remix it? 

That would be incredible with Madonna's back catalogue. 

40 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Do you think it might be something like what Yoko Ono did with 'Yes I'm a Witch' and 'Yes I'm a Witch Too' where the artists got to pick a song and take what elements of it they want and then remix it? 

That would be incredible with Madonna's back catalogue. 

Where have you read that Mirwais is involved ? From the rumors for the moment only Pat Leonard have been mentioned.

37 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

Is Mirwais part of the rumour too? ?

No, i haven't read anything mentionning Mirwais, just Leonard for the moment.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

8942bd7030ce2691597f81e5a84d73d8.gif

Where are you getting the rumor that Mirwais AND Pat Leonard are working with M?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

So, here we officilly are at this moment in every fan (of every pop star) life : the new album rumours. 

I love how we’ve reached this before the Madame X Tour DVD.

2 hours ago, Angelo said:

Well the tasteless are always the loudest majority. :Madonna009:
I can take the heat to defend her best album!

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

Well she might finally give the fans what they want.. to be in the 80s again. If after this they keep bitching then we'll know nothing will ever satisfy :bothered2:

Literally facts! No fan is happy unless she releases commercially successful dance music 

56 minutes ago, BringUrLUV said:

Where are you getting the rumor that Mirwais AND Pat Leonard are working with M?

I think people are misinterpreting @TonyMontana’s post. He’s saying that this “knowledgeable predictor” knew about Mirwais working with M for Madame X back in 2018 before we did. And now this person is saying that M is back with Leonard. Not that M is working with both of them, it was just an example of how this person predicted correctly in the past