Jump in HD on Madonna's channel!!

proxy

The Confessions Album deserved more than these videos. No wonder she left Warner. She can’t have been happy with these at all. 
Me Against The Music To Girl Gone Wild really are her “look how much I can stretch.... mamas still got it.. young extras only please ” years.

God bless this woman. Be good to get the HQ Sorry vid cause the you tube version is potato quality. 

Keep em coming team M ❤️

Guest Nobody Knows Me
25 minutes ago, Ian said:

I keep forgetting it was a DVD on the set and not B-ray

It’s so strange as well because it was filmed and broadcast in HD but they just never released it on Blu-Ray.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
34 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Why do they upscale the video to make it look like HD rather than use the original source? Do you think its because they can't find it?

I think it’s because this is being handled by Rhino rather than Warner, so I think their access to her masters is limited. 

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think it’s because this is being handled by Rhino rather than Warner, so I think their access to her masters is limited. 

Rhino is a Warner Music division.. The division has two main factions: TV-advertised compilations and remastered catalog material from the Warner vaults..  

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Rhino is a Warner Music division.. The division has two main factions: TV-advertised compilations and remastered catalog material from the Warner vaults..  

Yes but I think the issue is that Madonna isn’t personally attached to this. I think she has to hand them over.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, diegolcl said:

Lackluster upscale for a lackluster video :Madonna003:

This tea. It's so underwhelming compared to the HU and Sorry videos imo. I dunno where Madonna got the idea to steal Mello's look from Death Note, but it didn't work so well.

Hopefully we start getting more upscaled vids in the future though; Bedtime Story needs to be next.