Jump in HD on Madonna's channel!!

proxy

Love this. I was in Tokyo when they filmed this at the end of the Confessions Tour, she had this hairstyle for my concert. Agree the videos (this one and Hung Up) were pretty average, I mean this and Hung Up and basically the same, Madonna dancing by herself inside, plus footage of random people in various cities around the world, but I do love Tokyo so that is maybe why I love this video? 

5 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Love this. I was in Tokyo when they filmed this at the end of the Confessions Tour, she had this hairstyle for my concert. Agree the videos (this one and Hung Up) were pretty average, I mean this and Hung Up and basically the same, Madonna dancing by herself inside, plus footage of random people in various cities around the world, but I do love Tokyo so that is maybe why I love this video? 

On Hung Up, Madonna is interecating with the dancers, she's at the street too, at the disco, at the video-game place...