My BAT upscales are finally ready

Bat-Fan

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following this thread like a hawk, and even replied a while ago and didn't get a link. It's ok, he'll post when he's ready. 

I basically consider it a gift of something I adore but not a necessity. I think the work that has been put into it (which is probably harder than a lot of people ever have worked in anything) is ultra valuable to him and he wants to just have his time before or if he even posts it. Fair enough as it's his editing work and has poured his heart and soul and cash into this. 

@Bat-Fan, the screenshots look freaking awesome. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this. There are not enough words to show you my appreciation. I hope to see your work real soon. This is what Madonna's team should have done. Could you please upload some Yokohama screenshots too. I'm so curious how that one turned out. Please don't keep me hanging on..... ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Sprk said:

Annoying isn't it, when people don't post the download links you want them to post?

No one is under any obligation to post download links to anything. My post was referring to the fact that this user was heavily promoting his video over and over for months when, at the time, they weren't viewable *at all* either by streaming or download, and he then posted he was never gonna show them anyway. Hence my post, "much ado about nothing then". Also, your attempts at stirring up s**t with me are rather repetitive and transparent. I'm not one to be lectured about not sharing enough.

• 1 month later...

On 10/21/2021 at 10:24 AM, DanK said:

No one is under any obligation to post download links to anything. My post was referring to the fact that this user was heavily promoting his video over and over for months when, at the time, they weren't viewable *at all* either by streaming or download, and he then posted he was never gonna show them anyway. Hence my post, "much ado about nothing then". Also, your attempts at stirring up s**t with me are rather repetitive and transparent. I'm not one to be lectured about not sharing enough.

I posted the links to both shows today. Links above. I would love to get some feedback.  

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

I posted the links to both shows today. Links above. I would love to get some feedback.  

I will do it once I finish downloading and properly watching. It will take several days here in Brazil, as Mega limits to 1.5 gigas and then we need to wait 5 hours to continue...