Post pics of your most recent vinyl purchases!

I kind of hate vinyl, I feel like the money-grabbing labels are just happy they managed to scam us for the n-th time... but sometimes it's just too irresistible.

Caroline Polachek recently had a beautiful album out, and soon a remix album will join suit. I'll post the mock-ups, if you don't mind :) I have the album, but the remix album will probably reach me in August haha

EGTIotGUcAE_dQV.jpg

0022798511_10.jpg

6 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I kind of hate vinyl, I feel like the money-grabbing labels are just happy they managed to scam us for the n-th time... but sometimes it's just too irresistible.

Caroline Polachek recently had a beautiful album out, and soon a remix album will join suit. I'll post the mock-ups, if you don't mind :) I have the album, but the remix album will probably reach me in August haha

EGTIotGUcAE_dQV.jpg

0022798511_10.jpg

Nice, you can really appreciate the artwork and design a lot more on a vinyl picture sleeve, are they official releases or have you had them made yourself?

I absolutely love vinyl and only buy 1 copy of each album. I sold my whole CD collection, I had far too many albums I never listened to. I just buy my favourite albums on vinyl now and the odd new album if it's from one of my favourite artists.

Like with all the Britney Spears reissues, I missed the 1st lot of her albums on clear vinyl and then the 2nd lot on coloured vinyl. I'm so glad I waited because I managed to get every album so far in gorgeous splatter colour vinyls, I'm just waiting for Femme Fatale to be reissued and then I have a full set, well minus Britney Jean because I hated that album and find it unlistenable, abit like M.D.N.A 😬🤣

Here's a look at the splatter effect, it's absolutely stunning!

SEALED-Britney-Spears-Oops-I-Did-It-Again.jpg.dba4ea6b2b50654a7ca399efcb368abd.jpg

81zChCHRWJL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.a45012f0150e73a882b73649c12c7471.jpg

The only albums I really want to add to my vinyl collection now are Kylie Minogue's 'Light Years', 'Fever', 'Aphrodhite' and 'Kiss Me Once' but they are extremely expensive.

I'm hoping for them to be reissued along with vinyl releases of 'Body Language' and 'X'. I really hope it happens soon! 

I pretty much have every album on vinyl by Madonna, Prince, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson and Melba Moore. All those are the treasures of my vinyl collection, especially 'Hard Candy' 💜

I'd love to see more people update this thread and it be ongoing with new posts of what new vinyl people have purchased 😃

2 hours ago, 8-tee's said:

I love all these Britney issues. I'm waiting for Femme Fatale and my collection will be complete :P

Slowly adding to my Madonna and Kylie collection, my precious piece is the Original Aphrodite from 2010. LOVE LOVE vinyl releases.

Love the Brits too... the reissue of Glory with alternate cover just shipped!

On 12/18/2020 at 3:00 AM, 8-tee's said:

I love all these Britney issues. I'm waiting for Femme Fatale and my collection will be complete :P

Slowly adding to my Madonna and Kylie collection, my precious piece is the Original Aphrodite from 2010. LOVE LOVE vinyl releases.

I really want Aphrodite, Fever, Light Years and Kiss Me Once' vinyl releases. I also wish they would release Body Language and X on vinyl.

I also need Femme Fatale then I'm done with Britney releases! I hate supporting her record label but I need these vinyls in my collection! 

On 12/20/2020 at 8:11 PM, Can-We-Get-Together said:

I really want Aphrodite, Fever, Light Years and Kiss Me Once' vinyl releases. I also wish they would release Body Language and X on vinyl.

I also need Femme Fatale then I'm done with Britney releases! I hate supporting her record label but I need these vinyls in my collection! 

I have Fever / Aphrodite / KMO... all are pretty but the best one in terms of quality is Aphrodite. 💙

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...