Post pics of your most recent vinyl purchases!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 7:20 PM, Can-We-Get-Together said:

New addition, been searching for this one at a good price for ages and managed to find one sealed for a very good price, so happy to add it to my collection. 💜

1819499495_Screenshot_20210220-2317012.png.951950c9c9bd3a47ce07952dbdf2247c.png

So lucky. Eventually I will invest in kylies more expensive items. For now, I am still growing Madonna and Mariah items

1 hour ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

I just need Light Years and Aphrodite now :)

Only vinyl I have by Mariah is 'Caution' that was a great album 👍🏻

I have overkill of Golden, Disco, and Step Back In Time .. I kept putting off buying the box sets too long and missed out. they were so cheap and I just assumed I'd always have time to get them lol .. Missed out on the Sainsbury releases, I hate how Kylies camp deals with her stuff.  There is NEVER enough for everyone.  If Body Language ever comes on vinyl and I miss it, I will end up in the hospital because that is my fav album .

9 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I have overkill of Golden, Disco, and Step Back In Time .. I kept putting off buying the box sets too long and missed out. they were so cheap and I just assumed I'd always have time to get them lol .. Missed out on the Sainsbury releases, I hate how Kylies camp deals with her stuff.  There is NEVER enough for everyone.  If Body Language ever comes on vinyl and I miss it, I will end up in the hospital because that is my fav album .

I still do not understand why they haven't re-released all her albums on vinyl.

Even urban outfitters could do it!