Possible Biopic Titles

RUADJAI

I've been thinking about what M could name her biopic. A title that encapsulates not only who Madonna is, but also who the general public "think" she is. I say this as I believe, as alot of you do,  the project will be made with the intention of reaching a broad audience. Hard core fans, casual fans, critics, the youngens who aint know bout her, and the regular joes who may get some nostalgia of a Madonna they once loved as well. 

Following Elton John and Queen's approach with using a song title as a Biopic title I could only come up with a few titles that may work. 

Like a Prayer

Live to Tell

Lucky Star

What do you guys think? Any other names jump out as a perfect biopic title? Doesn't have to be a song title. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I can’t see her calling it Like a Virgin. It sounds very in the vein of Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman and I can’t see her wanting to do that. But then it would really let people know it’s a Madonna biopic so it might be a good idea for marketing.

Personally I’d love Blond Ambition or Live to Tell. 

3 hours ago, Dito said:

Madonna
a movie about Madonna
directed by: Madonna
co-written by: Madonna

I'm Madonna: Music from and Inspired by the Film Madonna

Produced by: Madonna, William Orbit, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, Shep Pettibone
Music and Lyrics by: Madonna, William Orbit, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, Shep Pettibone and Mike Dean

And majority of the songs are her unreleased songs when she was in her Breakfast Club days, either remastered or resung by her now.

THE COLLAPSE.

Live To Tell is perfect. It’s almost the only logical choice considering her constant searching for meaning in life and the role death has played in her life.

Her mother, her friends to aids, her contemporaries. 
It’s too fitting and It’s one of the things that would give the song it very own centering as an iconic name synonymous so her career. Live To Tell has always felt quite isolated and lonely amongst her 80’s catalogue. I’d really like it to be this. 

29 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Live To Tell is perfect. It’s almost the only logical choice considering her constant searching for meaning in life and the role death has played in her life.

Her mother, her friends to aids, her contemporaries. 
It’s too fitting and It’s one of the things that would give the song it very own cantering as an iconic name synonymous so her career. Live To Tell has always felt quite isolated and lonely amongst her 80’s catalogue. I’d really like it to be this. 

I agree... The song is so moody and perfect and mysterious and beautiful and a true musicians song that shows she's not just a dance artist, which most still associate with her. It also calls attention to her "message" whatever it may be.