Possible Biopic Titles

RUADJAI

• 1 month later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 3/4/2021 at 2:18 PM, godx said:

Has anyone considered just 'Vogue'?

I assume they'd want a title people know and Like a Virgin/Prayer don't really fit, she'll never do Material Girl and Live to Tell/Ray of Light are relitavely obscure.

Not only is Vogue her biggest hit but the original definition of the word is "the prevailing fashion or style at a particular time" which one could argue is a running theme of her career. The lyrics are mostly about dancing with a small nod to racial/gender equality (doesn't matter if you're black or white / boy or a girl), a nod to her female empowerment (ladies with an attitude) and also namedrops many of her inspirations. In many ways Vogue is the best example of what Madonna is.

Also the tie in of Vogue being about film stars and this being the film of Madonna's life. A full circle moment. 

The general public would totally lap it up and it would be worth it for another big Vogue peformance to promote the film.

I can't see her calling it Vogue when people are accusing her of stealing ballroom culture on a daily basis.