New album with only unreleased songs on

Mark80s

- GIVE ME ALL OF THE MADAME X UNRELEASED STUFF WITH MIRWAIS!

- The original version of Future (tour version).

- All Erotica unreleased.

- Animal

- Across the sky

- Revenge

- That song from Bedtime Stories that was in that one Japanese commercial,Broken? 

- Queen

- Liquid Love

I want the so-called Rain Tapes so badly. In any case, for me she should re-release each of her albums with demos and outtakes: an album which is full of these gems but lacks the final tracks is useless, 'cause we wouldn't be able to compare the quality of the outtakes to the quality of the songs which made the final cut. Plus, we couldn't follow the process which led to the final product.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

Like an Angel Passing Through my Room, Liquid Love, Arioso, Angels with Dirty Faces, Working my Fingers to the Bone, No Substitute for Love (original version with the "face the truth" lyrics), You'll Stay, Be Careful (Solo Demo), Give Me All Your Lovin' (Solo Demo), Warning Signs, Revenge, Goodbye to Innocence (First Pass Version), Shame

I don’t want an unreleased album I’d rather have special editions with all the additional tracks from that era on a second disc.

Do it properly and honour the eras. 
playlists can be made for specific tracks but let’s not limit it to one cd. 
Special Editions are the way forward. 

37 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I don’t want an unreleased album I’d rather have special editions with all the additional tracks from that era on a second disc.

THIS :clapp:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
23 hours ago, steady75 said:

I would definitely love remastered special editions of her first four albums in particular. 

The First four albums are surely the most secretive portion of her career. 
They’re the ones I’m most desperate to know how many other tracks were recorded that we just don’t know about. 

I simply do not believe Madonna & Like A Virgin were just the tracks that were released plus Ain’t No Big Deal. 

There’s no way a record company would invest so much money into a new artists sophomore album especially when bringing in people like Nile Rogers and not have a slew of tracks recorded to make their selection from specially when we know that the three big singles were buy ins and that Love Don’t Live Here was a cover. We probably don’t know because they are registered under other writers names and not Madonnas. 

There HAS to be more. 

We know there’s a bunch of Bray & Leonard for True Blue and Like A Prayer so what on earth happened to the first two records. It’s my most fascinating era.