2020 HD upgraded videos & digital single releases

Frank

Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Best thing she did this year, the rest was mostly disastrous.

Agreed. She really just needs to keep these maxi-singles and remasters coming and hire a better social media manager, or just come off it.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

All of the video upscales look fantastic in my opinion, with the exception of Secret. That one just looks like they put it through a “Beautify” app or something.

3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I am not hearing any difference in the music. Was it "remastered"?

I don't know if they tweaked the audio on the videos, but for the singles, the audio is the same of the CD releases...
and THANK GOD they were not remastered... there's not any reason to believe they would a good remastering job lol

• Fighter pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

This anniversary aproach is SO stupid, God... They're doing the bare minimum with these upscales and digital EPs (that doesn't even contain all the things we as fans manage to collect in this very forum). It will be years before we get half of her videography in half-decent quality, and it literally doesn't cost anything, fans have been doing upscales and sharing for free for a long time now. Why not update everything and call it a day? :Madonna051::Madonna052:

(And before someone appears saying "you are never satisfied", it's not about that at all, think again and you will understand).

On 1/24/2021 at 2:21 PM, diegolcl said:

This anniversary aproach is SO stupid, God... They're doing the bare minimum with these upscales and digital EPs (that doesn't even contain all the things we as fans manage to collect in this very forum). It will be years before we get half of her videography in half-decent quality, and it literally doesn't cost anything, fans have been doing upscales and sharing for free for a long time now. Why not update everything and call it a day? :Madonna051::Madonna052:

(And before someone appears saying "you are never satisfied", it's not about that at all, think again and you will understand).

What they need is a YOU. A fan. I'm sure they're just scattered and there's not enough people on her team to execute these projects like she used to have. She needs someone with the right approach (an organized fan approach) to work in the background at all times on these projects. Otherwise, we get years like 2020 with no Record Store Day contributions, yet we had them in all the previous years. 

Ray Of Light is coming up -- BAM

- Reissue of the album (remastered or with bonus Has To Be)

- Upscaled music videos for all singles and behind the scenes footage

- Digital releases for all singles with remixes

- Record Store Day picture disc release for the album

You know? Just a few things, but it's not impossible.

Then MUSIC is coming up .. do the same .. and 2-3 times a year, blitz an album like this and then they're all up and loaded and the fans are treated along the way. 

AND then start doing proper anniversary editions with demos and unreleased cuts or mixes.

The one release I thought would be obvious and so easy, was when she hit 50 #1 dance singles, to release a digital compilation with the (fan voted?) best remix for each song. And then maybe down the road a multi-vinyl box set that could be pre-order, so as not to clog up stores and make it strictly limited edition. What a gem!

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The rollout of this does seem to be rather odd. I don’t know why they can’t just release an EP on streaming alongside the remastered music video every Friday or something like that.

15 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’m pretty sure M has divided the tasks of uploading the videos to Stella and Estere is doing the Remix EPs. 
Everytime I see the dancing I think “great.. thanks for nothing girls”

Lola is in charge. She said “fuck you, wipe your ass”. :Madonna042: