What's this ?

Redha DBL

14 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

I mean, it’s nothing new. Even if there have been changes to what she’s talking about, it truly has been going on for years. It sounds like she’s reading a garbage article from a tabloid. 

And sadly, her post has been used as another excuse for her haters to troll her. You know, “Madonna sounds like a silly old aunt/lady who just doesn’t understand how technology and big tech companies work”, or “another uneducated Karen goes on Facebook”, kind of thing. Awful. 

And they're right

Have you seen the doc The Social Dilemma?

After watching it, I decided to cancel the most of my personal followings... basically all my real friends, I don't want to see their lives through their post, and also I don't want to waste my time scrolling stories anymore. So Zuckerberg must think now that my best friends are the twins and Jesus Luz :laughing:

On 12/20/2020 at 7:04 AM, madfan13_86 said:

I mean, it’s nothing new. Even if there have been changes to what she’s talking about, it truly has been going on for years. It sounds like she’s reading a garbage article from a tabloid. 

And sadly, her post has been used as another excuse for her haters to troll her. You know, “Madonna sounds like a silly old aunt/lady who just doesn’t understand how technology and big tech companies work”, or “another uneducated Karen goes on Facebook”, kind of thing. Awful. 

Hahaha what do you mean sadly? She totally brings on this backlash by posting garbage on her social media...

On 12/20/2020 at 5:48 AM, TonyMontana said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJAuUpLhYau/?igshid=bajd6j4bat2s

Some people say it's fake, some other say it's nothing new... i don't know. I found nothing online about it for tomorrow (maybe it's deleted on purpose)

I think it's the stench of death. :coffee: