New pics ! M in bikini !!!

Redha DBL

I never comment on M's looks because I don't like to contribute to the judgmentality that for the most part I think is just cruel & too much. But I will say this - I agree that she looks great here, except for the ass implants. It just doesn't look right on her AT ALL I'm sorry. I can clearly see what she would look like without it & without it she would look absolutely amazing for her age! But I can't get over the implants either I just can't it looks disfigured :( I am all for doing whatever you want to your body as long as you're happy with it, but this is the ONLY thing I will just never understand I don't think that she has done to herself. I always admired Madonna's body & the shape she kept herself in. I never saw anything wrong with her ass before I just don't understand what possessed her to do such a drastic dramatic thing?!? It saddens me to think that somewhere in the past few years I feel like someone close to her (probably Guy R. I'd guess) did or said something to insult her & she must've really taken it to heart to make her decide to go thru with something so crazy as ass implants! It just makes me sad to see anybody who says it looks natural or right is flat out lying or afraid to admit the truth. I am a LONG time M fan & I still love her the same today as I always have but seeing this picture just makes me sad tbh because her body around the pelvic area just looks botched to hell!

With that said, I LOVE her hair as well she really does look great minus the ass & disproportioned body that it causes. But I have to give her credit for posting a picture like this knowing what kind of feedback it is going to bring. And at the end of the day that's what I love most about M - her I don't give a fuck attitude! Glad to see that's still there :) Hopefully once she fully recovers she can get back into somewhat of a normal looking shape because this is just odd looking I have to admit. Sorry M you should've just left your ass alone & been proud of your unique, kick ass figure before. Just goes to show even the most powerful & in most people's eyes "beautiful" people still struggle with self acceptance. The struggle is def real. I still love her tho & prob always will she's a strong woman who has been through ALOT! xoxoxo

PS - I also think that ultimately that is a procedure that can be undone if I'm not mistaken so hopefully she will see that it just doesn't look right on her & have it removed or reversed too that's still a possibility. Hear my prayers Lord! LOL jk but seriously, I hope she does remove it if she did that I think she would look like her old self again so much more! 

This is the one of reason I really hope that superbowl guest rumor is false. sigh.. I don't want to see Our Queen is humiliated by people. I mean these ugly ass implant makes her body shape really ugly and strange. I mean some people enjoy to saying it's her body blahblahblah but  those people have to realized that they also couldn't force to forbid what people's eyes seeing.

I don't think she's got implants, as it's been discussed before to death, she got a fat transfer. This procedure has been very trendy in the last decade and she wanted to do it so she did it, over 4 years ago now so I think we should get used to it cos obviously she's not changing it. :cryin:

1 hour ago, Madame Madonna said:

This is the one of reason I really hope that superbowl guest rumor is false. sigh.. I don't want to see Our Queen is humiliated by people. I mean these ugly ass implant makes her body shape really ugly and strange. I mean some people enjoy to saying it's her body blahblahblah but  those people have to realized that they also couldn't force to forbid what people's eyes seeing.

X24221567784

And about the pictures... 

I have nothing to say, Thank you ????

:Madonna012:

5 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

that butt though is one of the worst things she has done to her body, and yes I know her body she can do what she wants... but my personal view (which I am entitled too) Is all too much and has made her unrecognizable and will only get more intense the older she gets... again I know she is entitled to do whatever she wants...

It wouldn't be so bad if it actually looked natural somehow. What she has looks like she just hot-glued badly-cut lumpy foam sheets to her posterior

5 hours ago, lap said:

I'm sorry to say that, it's her choice and I hope she's happy, but the implant in her butt doesn't match her body pattern.

6 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

that butt though is one of the worst things she has done to her body, and yes I know her body she can do what she wants... but my personal view (which I am entitled too) Is all too much and has made her unrecognizable and will only get more intense the older she gets... again I know she is entitled to do whatever she wants...

5 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I never comment on M's looks because I don't like to contribute to the judgmentality that for the most part I think is just cruel & too much. But I will say this - I agree that she looks great here, except for the ass implants. It just doesn't look right on her AT ALL I'm sorry. I can clearly see what she would look like without it & without it she would look absolutely amazing for her age! But I can't get over the implants either I just can't it looks disfigured :( I am all for doing whatever you want to your body as long as you're happy with it, but this is the ONLY thing I will just never understand I don't think that she has done to herself. I always admired Madonna's body & the shape she kept herself in. I never saw anything wrong with her ass before I just don't understand what possessed her to do such a drastic dramatic thing?!? It saddens me to think that somewhere in the past few years I feel like someone close to her (probably Guy R. I'd guess) did or said something to insult her & she must've really taken it to heart to make her decide to go thru with something so crazy as ass implants! It just makes me sad to see anybody who says it looks natural or right is flat out lying or afraid to admit the truth. I am a LONG time M fan & I still love her the same today as I always have but seeing this picture just makes me sad tbh because her body around the pelvic area just looks botched to hell!

With that said, I LOVE her hair as well she really does look great minus the ass & disproportioned body that it causes. But I have to give her credit for posting a picture like this knowing what kind of feedback it is going to bring. And at the end of the day that's what I love most about M - her I don't give a fuck attitude! Glad to see that's still there :) Hopefully once she fully recovers she can get back into somewhat of a normal looking shape because this is just odd looking I have to admit. Sorry M you should've just left your ass alone & been proud of your unique, kick ass figure before. Just goes to show even the most powerful & in most people's eyes "beautiful" people still struggle with self acceptance. The struggle is def real. I still love her tho & prob always will she's a strong woman who has been through ALOT! xoxoxo

PS - I also think that ultimately that is a procedure that can be undone if I'm not mistaken so hopefully she will see that it just doesn't look right on her & have it removed or reversed too that's still a possibility. Hear my prayers Lord! LOL jk but seriously, I hope she does remove it if she did that I think she would look like her old self again so much more! 

3 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

2 hours ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

X24221567784

And about the pictures... 

I have nothing to say, Thank you ????

:Madonna012:

54 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

It wouldn't be so bad if it actually looked natural somehow. What she has looks like she just hot-glued badly-cut lumpy foam sheets to her posterior

Wouldn't be a Madonna pics post without a third of the comments including body shaming. Extra cherry on top "I just don't want to see her humiliated!"

I'm sure she's thankful for fans who always keep her best interests at heart.

P.S. Just because you admit it and claim it's not body shaming, doesn't mean it isn't. It makes you sound like a Greg Giraldo joke: "I'm not racist, but these fucking Mexicans, man..."

Edited by Jakey (see edit history)

7 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Her hair is hot like this !!!!! I keep on saying she looks better when she makes her hair and make up by herself ! Her belly looks also amazing ! She'd better wear crop tops next summer !

20201221_055251.thumb.jpg.a88c3fa6cd7995c8f3f6fd0d5e0ee685.jpg20201221_055224.thumb.jpg.67b4bb9154bea8be8f2df4bd69af8951.jpg

I like her hair this way too, when it’s a bit shorter. When you dye your hair  it gets damaged and stringy if it’s too long. But I guess she doesn’t like it shorter. She always cuts it but then grows it out longer. 

53 minutes ago, Jakey said:

Wouldn't be a Madonna pics post without a third of the comments including body shaming. Extra cherry on top "I just don't want to see her humiliated!"

I'm sure she's thankful for fans who always keep her best interests at heart.

P.S. Just because you admit it and claim it's not body shaming, doesn't mean it isn't. It makes you sound like a Greg Giraldo joke: "I'm not racist, but these fucking Mexicans, man..."

Actually for me it is not body shaming , they’re writing their feelings abour her ‘choice’  

Her choice about that ass implants or whatever it is. Shaming her choice not her body ??‍♂️

She looks gorgeous considering. Her body has been through a lot the last couple decades from strenuous exercise and all the emotional damage that we know of and don’t. Yes she put some fat in her ass. She’s been showing her rear a little more lately, even in instagram videos. I’m here for whatever is next. Pink lemonade, cumbersome ass, and all!

9 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

Actually for me it is not body shaming , they’re writing their feelings abour her ‘choice’  

Her choice about that ass implants or whatever it is. Shaming her choice not her body ??‍♂️

+1 it's her choice to have this bizarre cosmetic surgery, there no medical reason for it. Just like choosing to wear those grillz. A choice. A very strange one that's quite hard to ignore.