New pics ! M in bikini !!!

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, Jakey said:

Please its called having an opinion... its not body shaming. as i said she can do whateever she wants. Stop being so woke!

Wouldn't be a Madonna pics post without a third of the comments including body shaming. Extra cherry on top "I just don't want to see her humiliated!"

I'm sure she's thankful for fans who always keep her best interests at heart.

P.S. Just because you admit it and claim it's not body shaming, doesn't mean it isn't. It makes you sound like a Greg Giraldo joke: "I'm not racist, but these fucking Mexicans, man..."

1 hour ago, diesel6888 said:

Please its called having an opinion... its not body shaming. as i said she can do whateever she wants. Stop being so woke!

Biden stole the election from the real winner, right? 

What is so hard to understand that you don't get to have an opinion on her body and you sound like an asshole when you share it? 

Edited by Jakey (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
45 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Who wants to bet this hip nightmare will be featured in a backdrop video for some future tour. The hip ball. Fondly remembering LAV on the confessions tour LOL.

Watch her enter by coming out of a hip as well.

The butt implant would've worked with her legs back in 2009 - 2012 when she was constantly shaping her thighs to such perfection. Now the contrast provided by both legs and ass is just not there. The proportion is messed up. 

I'm sure she's happy and could care less as to what others think of her. But this is concerning, not entirely her fault as her team as been lazy af lately giving her the worst opinions and ideas.

49 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

The butt implant would've worked with her legs back in 2009 - 2012 when she was constantly shaping her thighs to such perfection. Now the contrast provided by both legs and ass is just not there. The proportion is messed up. 

A natural shapely ass has the hips and thighs to balance it out. Fake ones often aren't so fortunate, making it like sticking two chopsticks into a tomato.