New pics ! M in bikini !!!

Redha DBL

12 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

This is the one of reason I really hope that superbowl guest rumor is false. sigh.. I don't want to see Our Queen is humiliated by people. I mean these ugly ass implant makes her body shape really ugly and strange. I mean some people enjoy to saying it's her body blahblahblah but  those people have to realized that they also couldn't force to forbid what people's eyes seeing.

lol why? She'll be able to butt slap the other singers out of the way and re claim the stage as her own :P

It scares me a bit that her very fans wouldn't trust her with a live appearance now and are so certain that it will only be a cause of humiliation. The world seemed a better place till 2015 when we were sure she'd deliver. I still am, actually. She's got it in her, ass or not. Please take a look and see Madonna the artist and performer, not Madonna the museum artifact. 

4 hours ago, emanon said:

1471955081_MYASSISBIGGERA.thumb.jpg.8f2e50d25778069972fd7369bf293dbc.jpg:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Real problem is these are real natural butts. so no one gonna complain about it.

If Madonna's butt is real too then no one gonna complain about it either. But problem is her enormous, ridiculous and hideous butt isn't natural thing.

That's the real problem and real tragedy. 

13 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

Real problem is these are real natural butts. so no one gonna complain about it.

If Madonna's butt is real too then no one gonna complain about it either. But problem is her enormous, ridiculous and hideous butt isn't natural thing.

That's the real problem and real tragedy. 

Real problema? If it is a problem, it is HER problem, Not yours ir anyone that likes to complain about her ass...if people really learned something from her it would be worrying about real issues, Not anyones ass... ?

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

It scares me a bit that her very fans wouldn't trust her with a live appearance now and are so certain that it will only be a cause of humiliation. The world seemed a better place till 2015 when we were sure she'd deliver. I still am, actually. She's got it in her, ass or not. Please take a look and see Madonna the artist and performer, not Madonna the museum artifact. 

Many fans wouldn't trust her anymore not just because her ass look ugly. Many fans can't trust her anymore because she keeps making incredible stupid choices lately.

If her enormous butt implant or butt fat injection whatever~ is result of necessary medical reason then I wouldn't complain about it and I bet that no one gonna complain about it. But it is not. So Many fans are asking this question to themselves. "This is not a smart woman I did adore for decades. How can I trust this kind of stupid person which makes stupid and horrible decision to her own body?"

I can't blame them.

33 minutes ago, Madame Madonna said:

Many fans wouldn't trust her anymore not just because her ass look ugly. Many fans can't trust her anymore because she keeps making incredible stupid choices lately.

If her enormous butt implant or butt fat injection whatever~ is result of necessary medical reason then I wouldn't complain about it and I bet that no one gonna complain about it. But it is not. So Many fans are asking this question to themselves. "This is not a smart woman I did adore for decades. How can I trust this kind of stupid person which makes stupid and horrible decision to her own body?"

I can't blame them.

Stupid person? Really? It's okay to have an opinion on her body but to think of Madonna now as a stupid person... I wouldn't even be here if I thought that. This topic started with a picture of her front view where some of you could have said she looks cute but..., and the only thing you noticed was about her ass somehow. Nothing positive there. I too don't like it that much but to me she is music not flesh. She is known to be immature and quite reactive so you should also question your role in feeding that horrible beast that scares you by looking at her. And I hope that you smart people have greater looks than her, because not taking care of our bodies is stupid. 

Having said that, I fully trust her to put the Superbowl stage on fire next to a man who recently appeared with his face bruised and with bandages, a stupid choice that you would have dragged her to hell for.

If it's fat injections & not actual butt implants then even more so it should be something that can ultimately be undone at some point if either she decides it's not for her anymore or she starts having some sort of issues with it? KInd of like reverse lyposuction idk? Either way, I will say it again that I am just hoping either 1. she decides to have the procedure reversed or undone or 2. gets her body back into a shape where the ass doesn't look so disfigured. I honestly don't think that's gonna be possible tho if we're being honest because it just looks way too much to me for all that but I am sticking with my hopes that she decides to undo it one day sooner than later & if not - I will just get over it & move on either way. 

But there is nothing wrong with people having opinions about her on a Madonna fan discussion & sharing forum for the record. That's what this place is for. I am sorry that some people see it as "body shaming" & not just simple opinion or criticism of something she is obviously showing the world  therefore inviting comments on it. I have never & will never SHAME Madonna as I said in my original post I am one of the biggest M fans out there & have been since the late 80's & I have stood up for her & by her side thru EVERYTHING & every decision she has made when the world it seems at times tried their best to tear her down & apart. I am simply stating the obvious & anyone saying otherwise is just either too scared to say so or victim's of body dismorphia themselves. The ass DOES NOT look right on Madonna's body. Period. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions & anyone saying it looks good God love ya for saying so because it just doesn't sorry! I have seen her do everything to her body - lip injections, fillers, weight gain, weight loss, muscle Mama, veiny arms, bad style choices, nudity, Sex book etc.... & I have never said a word. But this is just the ultimate extreme as far as body altering goes & for someone in her stature after decades of showing off her body & fitness routines etc. to get this done & it to not look natural or good in any way is going to attract comments from people that's just the way it is. 

It looks bad. That's my opinion. I'm not shaming her I admire her so there's a big difference. But like me, feel however you want to. Next! 

I personally said goodbye to the face I grew up with when the cheek implants came in for the Sticky and Sweet Tour. I knew once she started doing these big moves she wouldn’t be able to stop. That said, it’s her face and I think she looks great for a 62 yo woman who’s utilized her body like an athlete all her life. She just doesn’t look like her old self but that’s to be expected and as I’ve said, I mourned the loss years ago so personally I’m ok with it. As if our opinions matter anyways. 

that ass tho ;) no. Just fkn no. Who advised her? Why? She looks handicapped, just totally off and unhealthy looking. Her ass, her diaper looking ass and I sincerely hope she’s happy with it. That’s all that matters BUT I do wish she would reconsider once she’s healed from the hip stuff. 

as far as possible super bowl performance goes, meh. The Eurovision debacle, the prince tribute let down, all recent TV performances have me fearing that she just can’t deliver greatness anymore and that’s ok too. 

All that negativity spewed, I fkn loved the fado club section at the madame X show. Could watch her in that for days. Just focus on music and singing and a bit of dancing and chatting. Enough for me. No need to go break hips to prove how fresh she still is. 

1 hour ago, DaddyZ said:

I personally said goodbye to the face I grew up with when the cheek implants came in for the Sticky and Sweet Tour. I knew once she started doing these big moves she wouldn’t be able to stop. That said, it’s her face and I think she looks great for a 62 yo woman who’s utilized her body like an athlete all her life. She just doesn’t look like her old self but that’s to be expected and as I’ve said, I mourned the loss years ago so personally I’m ok with it. As if our opinions matter anyways. 

that ass tho ;) no. Just fkn no. Who advised her? Why? She looks handicapped, just totally off and unhealthy looking. Her ass, her diaper looking ass and I sincerely hope she’s happy with it. That’s all that matters BUT I do wish she would reconsider once she’s healed from the hip stuff. 

as far as possible super bowl performance goes, meh. The Eurovision debacle, the prince tribute let down, all recent TV performances have me fearing that she just can’t deliver greatness anymore and that’s ok too. 

All that negativity spewed, I fkn loved the fado club section at the madame X show. Could watch her in that for days. Just focus on music and singing and a bit of dancing and chatting. Enough for me. No need to go break hips to prove how fresh she still is. 

I have to say I agree totally with this. It is really spot on how I feel & I couldn't have said it any better. As hard as it is to admit it's just the truth. It's not beyond too late to turn things around tho , but unfortunately we're not too far off from that point now tbh.

If only she would just sit back & focus on her legacy & preserving her legacy that could keep her more than busy until her last day. But I don't think that will happen. I'm not saying quit & retire by any means but do what Cher does for example. Just stand there or sit there & let everything happen around her. Cher just sways back & forth & walks back & forth across the stage while dancers flip & fly around her & even elephants & everything else goes on. Seriously just sit down & sing. No more worrying about crazy dancing or flying thru the air. Just sing the songs. It's time for greatest hits tours. Simple, sweet - focus on the music. And delve into the vaults & release shit the fans want don't wait for people to do it after you die. Do it yourself & make that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NOW! Demo albums, unreleased music, tour DVD's & Blu-Rays, remastered video collections, album anniversary editions, photo books of photo session outtakes & stories from the sets, a Netflix interview docuseries about her life that follows the biopic & is just M talking about her life thru the decades.... I could literally go on & on. She can still of course make albums but hurting yourself to try to remain on top or relevant in today's standards is just unnecessary. You'll always be the Queen that is cemented. No one can take that away from her. Milk it, enjoy it & leave a legacy that shows it! 

But get rid of the ass! It does look handicap & unhealthy. It doesn't fit her body shape. Go back to being a role model for living without changing everything about yourself at the core. It's not too late. I'm done commenting on this topic LOL because I could really go on & on & on on the topic. Please M - get rid of the ass fat!!! You would really look soooooooooooooo much better!!!

6 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

Many fans are asking this question to themselves. "This is not a smart woman I did adore for decades. How can I trust this kind of stupid person which makes stupid and horrible decision to her own body?"

6 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

Stupid person? Really? It's okay to have an opinion on her body but to think of Madonna now as a stupid person... I wouldn't even be here if I thought that.

Maybe not a stupid person, but certainly different. For some reasons. Maybe she was better advised in the past (Liz Rosenberg). Maybe we didn't know because she didn't have Instagram. Maybe some of her failures made her more insecure. Maybe because she is dating a young boy who look like smoking weed is his priority. Maybe because of a mixture of alcohol and painkillers. But many things she does and says leave us wondering. Until recently I never doubted her.

7 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

So true. sigh.

In my case too I never liked that voluminous butt stereotype like that of Nicky Minaj, Cardi B and several others, although they are natural, but they seem to be all the rage, for example I recognize that when I saw the video clip of Cardi B "WAP feat. Megan Thee Stallion", it was inevitable for me not to think about our Queen, and I would not want to see her in any video clip like that showing it. maybe the culprit is her friend Nicki Minaj :lol: I definitely don't like it!!!

7 hours ago, artlover said:

I don't have a problem with her aging. I have a problem with her stupid moves as an entertainer and it bothers me a little to see what she has done to her face, lip jobs etc. To me she still looked like Madonna here: 

madonna-2012-tour-itinerary-revealed.jpg

But not here:

15976790335f3aa5b9af835_1597679033_3x2_m

2012 Madonna was EVERYTHING! ♥️ Up until early 2016... 

25 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Todo es posible ... ¡De hecho la estoy imaginando con ? de Nicki el próximo año! Cantando Champagne Rose ? ?

Or maybe doing the second part of the video clip "Anaconda" with Nicky Minaj. I already have the doubt: has she been looking at the body of her friend Nicky and said, I want the same? :stare:

1 hour ago, Gabocicco said:

In my case too I never liked that voluminous butt stereotype like that of Nicky Minaj, Cardi B and several others, although they are natural, but they seem to be all the rage, for example I recognize that when I saw the video clip of Cardi B "WAP feat. Megan Thee Stallion", it was inevitable for me not to think about our Queen, and I would not want to see her in any video clip like that showing it. maybe the culprit is her friend Nicki Minaj :lol: I definitely don't like it!!!

Looks like she'd put a cushion up in her trousers lol

20 minutes ago, Gabocicco said:

Or maybe doing the second part of the video clip "Anaconda" with Nicky Minaj. I already have the doubt: has she been looking at the body of her friend Nicky and said, I want the same? :stare:

I’m just sad why she stopped being GYM FREAK & turned into BUTT FREAK... she could easily obtain the perfect ass form that actually goes with her body by working out.