New pics ! M in bikini !!!

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, moon1 said:

As the Daily Mail beautifully puts it: "Her toned abs and geometrically improbable derrière were silhouetted perfectly against a white background. "

This made me laugh. However I do not like the new derrière. 

geometrically improbable derrière

OMG.... I don't like daily Mail at all but i have to admit that they made beautiful sarcastic remark about her new ugly fake ass.

geometrically improbable derrière

geometrically improbable derrière ...............lol

That would be the best compliment her ugly fake butt could have.

8 hours ago, Jakey said:

This thread is literally The Boys in the Band, except she's not your friend so you don't have any right to shit on her just because you hate yourself.

Oh spare us with your cheap self help book attempt at reverse psychology  nonsense. 

If anything it seems more like she’s hating herself and is going to unhealthy lengths to augment her body so she can live with herself. 

She’s Madonna. She loves to be talked about. That’s why she posts pix of herself half naked. We are people who have been with her since the beginning and will always have opinions about what she puts out. Wether it’s her face, body or creative output. Do our opinions matter? No. Neither does yours. So let people talk about what they want. If it’s too much for you, put your phone down and get back to knitting. 

One thing I've been thinking about is that she is surrounded only by black family members these days. Wonder if her latest approach to trap music, her tattoos, her lips, even her ass have been not just a (bad) influence, rather than her way of making her children come closer to her. I see the same in Lourdes. Rocco is the only one who seems to have followed a Brit's way of living. And it seems interesting to me how she's following a bit of the opposite trajectory to the king of pop. I'm afraid that's not the aesthetic of Madonna's fanbase tho. Wonder if she'd be treated differently from an all black fanbase, better perhaps. I mean is it a desperate act of vanity or motherhood slowly changing her so her younger children feel more at home?

8 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

Oh spare us with your cheap self help book attempt at reverse psychology  nonsense. 

If anything it seems more like she’s hating herself and is going to unhealthy lengths to augment her body so she can live with herself. 

She’s Madonna. She loves to be talked about. That’s why she posts pix of herself half naked. We are people who have been with her since the beginning and will always have opinions about what she puts out. Wether it’s her face, body or creative output. Do our opinions matter? No. Neither does yours. So let people talk about what they want. If it’s too much for you, put your phone down and get back to knitting. 

So true. Preach!

9 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

One thing I've been thinking about is that she is surrounded only by black family members these days. Wonder if her latest approach to trap music, her tattoos, her lips, even her ass have been not just a (bad) influence, rather than her way of making her children come closer to her. I see the same in Lourdes. Rocco is the only one who seems to have followed a Brit's way of living. And it seems interesting to me how she's following a bit of the opposite trajectory to the king of pop. I'm afraid that's not the aesthetic of Madonna's fanbase tho. Wonder if she'd be treated differently from an all black fanbase, better perhaps. I mean is it a desperate act of vanity or motherhood slowly changing her so her younger children feel more at home?

My thoughts too! She’s trying to be more close to her adopted children... it’s absolutely wrong coz they see her as a mother even if she’s an alien lol! Not to mention her BF...  

On 12/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, DaddyZ said:

:clapp:

She’s with her adopted black children all the time because they are the only children of hers who are minors and live at home. Lourdes and Rocco are grown adults living their own life. It’s normal once you are an adult to not hang out with your mother all the time. I would find it strange if they were with her all the time instead of finding their own way in life. Why are people always looking for some weird racial angle? 

On 12/22/2020 at 7:29 PM, Blue Prince said:

What is a Brit way of living? You do realize there are British black people? 
Hip hop is a big part of youth and popular culture regardless of race. Madonna has always had an affinity for Black and Hispanic culture since her days on the Lower East Side. It’s nothing new. 

6 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

What is a Brit way of living? You do realize there are British black people? 
Hip hop is a big part of youth and popular culture regardless of race. Madonna has always had an affinity for Black and Hispanic culture since her days on the Lower East Side. It’s nothing new. 

All I'm saying is she might have felt that there's a bigger gap to bridge with her children than ever before. And it also has to do with the age difference. So maybe it could be why it's the only time she let that affect her physical appearance. I find it hard to believe she'd enhance her buttcheeks for a man or because they were too skinny when in fact she might have been at her least skinny before the Madame X era since her early years. The affinity now is not about acquaintances or friendships, it's about family. So I pointed out that she is quite different in appearance and heritage from the close family surrounding her and she tried to connect with them. Sorry if my explanation sounded racist, I'm just looking for a way to understand her rather than hate everything she does and saying she's lost it, which is the easiest thing to do.

5 hours ago, professormouse said:

If you were, you'd know there's an 'a' missing in your statement. :lord:

You don't need the 'A' if you are using the word as a noun of address 

3 hours ago, blondebenji said:

I find it strange how madonna has become a punching bag for cosmetic surgery by the public but I rarely see anything about Cher.  Its kinda celebrated with her

Cher got it a LOT from the 80s to the 00s, with it popping up in several interviews and with many hurtful jokes directed at her. But she always openly admitted to it and took took the insults in her stride, and often totally turned it around by joking about it herself... she kinda diffused it by owning it, and I think that is probably one reason why it doesn't pop up so much anymore... she has the 'so what!' attitude about it.

6 hours ago, PWCCA said:

Cher got it a LOT from the 80s to the 00s, with it popping up in several interviews and with many hurtful jokes directed at her. But she always openly admitted to it and took took the insults in her stride, and often totally turned it around by joking about it herself... she kinda diffused it by owning it, and I think that is probably one reason why it doesn't pop up so much anymore... she has the 'so what!' attitude about it.

plus, cher started very early with her procedures that most people don’t really know anymore what she had looked liked before. 

not saying that madonna doesn’t “own” it, because she certainly does and feels comfortable showing it, but i’m pretty sure her PR management forbids any questions in this regard by interviewers.

Edited by nodoman (see edit history)