Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [FAKE ALERT!]

BWheler

Madonna is getting ready to release a new EP featuring six new songs. The first single is the title track and features The Weeknd. Both will perform the song at the upcoming Super Bowl on Feb. 7 in Tampa, FL.

“Your touch has me on fire/Your kiss makes me perspire/Will you dance with me on the golden floor?” the Queen of Pop whispers in a sexy voice that will remind fans of the same Madonna who released “Justify My Love” 30 years ago.

In fact, the song sounds like something that Madonna and Michael Jackson could have recorded if they worked together back in 1991. Madonna’s voice sounds very young, and when she actually sings (most of the song is her whispering) at the end, her vocals are layered like the 1985 hit “Into the Groove.” Expect this song to be a big hit.

In a move that will shock fans but shouldn’t, the new EP features a remake of Yvonne Elliman’s 1977 hit “If I Can’t Have You.” She sings it so confidently that one won’t even think of the 1977 version. It sounds like a song that could have easily been on Madonna’s first album.

“SOD” is the Queen of Pop’s answer to “WAP,” but even dirtier, literally and figuratively. Madonna sings seductively to her lover – she doesn’t want him to worry about getting her feces on his penis during anal sex. The song is far more funny than sexy (it’s meant to be that way), and the increasingly louder farts towards the end of the song prove this.

“Like Poison” is the only angry song out of all the new tracks, and Madonna is fed up with media disinformation.

“You want to hide behind your divide/You want to fill us with your lies/Congratulations, you won for now/You’re like poison.”

In a surprise move, the fifth track is a digitally remastered version of her 2015 non-hit “Rebel Heart.” But it’s not the one included on the album; it’s produced by the late Avicii, and it has more of a country sound to it. It’s much better than the album version, and the fact that this version hasn’t officially seen the light of day until now is a musical crime.

The final song, and maybe the best thing Madonna has done in years, is a remake of the 1970 Mac Davis hit “I Believe in Music.” Madonna has always been a big fan of Mr. Davis, who unfortunately passed away a couple months ago. Her remake is very celebratory, musically intense (contains a lot of tambourines), and the children’s voices on the song could very well be her own.

The Golden Floor EP really leaves the listener wanting more. It’s a real tease. It could have led to Madonna’s best album in decades. However, at least we have the Madonna that we love back – finally. Let’s hope she never goes away again.

Edited by BWheler
formatting (see edit history)

• Enrico changed the title to Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [POSSIBLY FAKE!]

Some one tried to trick me in to thinking Madonna wrote a song worrying about getting her shit on some blokes dick.

2020 is wild !!

You heauxs need to get some because honestly this is peak fagotry right here! 

no fucker would get their meat past those implants to service the royal box anyway so...,

you tried it 

?

11 minutes ago, nodoman said:

an EP with S I X songs in such a short time when it would usually take her 2 years (half of an album) to record those? won’t believe it until i see it.

The album is believable. Just look how many songs she created for Rebel Heart. Was it about 40?.

the scenario above is not believable.

they can SOD off. 

• Enrico changed the title to Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [FAKE ALERT!]