Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [FAKE ALERT!]

BWheler

Guest Nobody Knows Me
35 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Though I do have to say.. I needed this laugh. The pre release rumour mill is often my favourite part of any M campaign. It’s so much fun. 

This just reminded of Risky Places and We Need More Windows In Hell :lol:

I mean I am definitely here for If I Can’t Have You. But if this is indeed fake I don’t know of ANY old disco craving gay that would even accept and think up a “country” version of Rebel Heart lmfao. After she traded in the upbeat dance demo for the mellow guitar version. Bah! Byeeeee

"Possibly fake"  :lol:      Is it supposed to be funny? (fails)     Is it supposed to be believable? (fail).

Very sad that someone would have nothing better to do with his time than writing such crap, whatever his goal was.  Another thing that's sad, although that's more on me than on the author of this bullshit : I can clearly recognize the writing style of a certain member who's been posting bullshit Madonna "scoops" of the kind for close to 2 decades online. Aren't you tired of this?  I'm surprised that this time, it doesn't include the usual spelling mistakes and contrived turns of phrases  ("rest ashore you guys will LUV this new track, this is the Madonna that fans have been missing, it has HIT written all ovah it, you guys are the best, Madonna loves you"). PS : and to anyone that goes "hmmm, I wonder if this could be true" : bless your heart, you're sweet.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Possibly fake is my addition. It is thought as a disclaimer.

I know pal, I wasn't saying it against you. Just that adding "POSSIBLY fake" to this thread's title is like saying there is a slight possibility that Donald Trump lost the elections,  or adding "possibly true" to an article claiming Madonna isn't a virgin. It's a euphemism at the very least. :smile:

Edited by ENIPSE (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, ENIPSE said:

I know pal, I wasn't saying it against you. Just that adding "POSSIBLY fake" to this thread's title is like saying there is a slight possibility that Donald Trump lost the elections,  or adding "possibly true" to an article claiming Madonna isn't a virgin. It's a euphemism at the very least. :smile:

Absolutely. But you know the Weeknd rumour, the EP rumour, the Superbowl rumour are circulating. I don't believe anything but I have no means to find out if at least some of it is true. My other option, as I said, was to close this thread, but I find it funnier than the comments on her IG posts.

This sounds like the rumours invented by a certain payola singer fans when we started getting info about M14.

"Risky Places", "We Need More Windows In Hell"... these guys really have a lot of free time on their hands since their fave is too lazy to give them real content, lmao.

• Enrico changed the title to Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [FAKE ALERT!]