Full Info On Madonna's New EP, Golden Floor [FAKE ALERT!]

BWheler

28 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Interesting. When I frequent the tik toks with the floppy birds in grey sweatpants I often see that in the comments. Just had no idea what that meant. Initially I thought it was slang for “totally” or “honestly”. Like someone said “it was low key the best thing I’ve ever tasted”.  But then quietly doesn’t make sense to me in terms of saying low-key. So they used it wrong? Genuinely curious. 

English is not my first language but I think lowkey makes better sense when you translate it as secretly (I lowkey wanna hook up with him) or as kinda, to say something we don't feel very strongly about (I lowkey enjoy his posts here). Young people use it often because they are convinced they can't feel strongly about anything these days :tongue:

31 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Interesting. When I frequent the tik toks with the floppy birds in grey sweatpants I often see that in the comments. Just had no idea what that meant. Initially I thought it was slang for “totally” or “honestly”. Like someone said “it was low key the best thing I’ve ever tasted”.  But then quietly doesn’t make sense to me in terms of saying low-key. So they used it wrong? Genuinely curious. 

Causually or subtly on the hush... opposite of High key which would be exaggerated or excitingly.

7 hours ago, Andymad said:

It gets the meaning from music, when the low key are deeper with a lower pitch. In contrast with higher keys, that's why the relation to mute, quiet or cool down

I think it’s possible she might release a one off song with the Weekend, but everything else on there sounds completely unbelievable. If she releases an EP it would probably be something like Remixed and Revisited with remixes of previously released songs and an older track, not 5 newly recorded songs. 

Madonna revisiting her legacy from a different angle, after discovering the world of scat.

"Toilet Chronicles"

Shit happens

Secret (in my pants)

I'd rather be your toilet

Don't flush

Inside of Me (youknowwhat)

It's Human nature ( we all do it)

Forbidden loo

Loo tried to welcome me

Shartuary

Toilet chronicle

Take a s**t

2 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Madonna revisiting her legacy from a different angle, after discovering the world of scat.

"Toilet Chronicles"

Shit happens

Secret (in my pants)

Don't flush

Forbidden loo

Loo tried to welcome me

Shartuary

Toilet chronicle

Take a s**t

SHARTUARY:lol::lol:

This rumor reminds me a lot of an article about the 'album' Magic. The structure of the text above and the concept of this fake EP are quite identical. 

https://medium.com/@joannejackson495/first-listen-madonnas-new-album-magic-is-more-sexually-suggestive-than-erotica-1aa68511a157

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

"Toilet Chronicles"

Shit happens

Secret (in my pants)

Don't flush

Forbidden loo

Loo tried to welcome me

Shartuary

Toilet chronicle

Take a s**t

Did you doo it?  Can be a rap feature for her boyfriend or Cardi B

??Wait a minute, I've done a little research and I found out that, besides being the abbreviation for sodomite, Sod is also the final approach to the interpretation of the Torah, according to Kabbalah. (I remembered I heard something about it some years ago) There are 4 approaches and their names form the acronym PaRDeS:

1. Peshat, the literal meaning

2.Remez, the allegoric one

3.Derash, the comparative one

4.Sod, the esoteric meaning

If we look at this rumor from this point of view, maybe the song is Kabbalah related. In my opinion it's not unbelievable she writes songs about mysticism and esotericism, since she's posting lots of stuff about oriental religions, but it's very unlikely she releases them. For sure, it's a very fascinating scenario. 

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

??Wait a minute, I've done a little research and I found out that, besides being the abbreviation for sodomite, Sod is also the final approach to the interpretation of the Torah, according to Kabbalah. (I remembered I heard something about it some years ago) There are 4 approaches and their names form the acronym PaRDeS:

4.Sod, the esotherical meaning

If we look at this rumor from this point of view, maybe the song is Kabbalah related. In my opinion it's not unbelievable she writes songs about mysticism and esotherism, since she's posting lots of stuff about oriental religions, but it's very unlikely she releases them. For sure, it's a very fascinating scenario. 

But the OP stated the song was about getting shit on your dick 

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

But the OP stated the song was about getting shit on your dick 

Yes, I know it, but we don't know what the writer of this rumor read or listened to. It's possible he/she read the titles of the songs and gave his/her interpretation and fantasized about them, it's very easy to do it. 

52 minutes ago, Loki said:

4.Sod, the esoteric meaning

If we look at this rumor from this point of view, maybe the song is Kabbalah related. In my opinion it's not unbelievable she writes songs about mysticism and esotericism, since she's posting lots of stuff about oriental religions, but it's very unlikely she releases them. For sure, it's a very fascinating scenario. 

Hmmm it' very interesting cause we all know how she loves double meaning and mix things together, so maybe SOD is a mix between Kabbalah and sex ?! Knowing Madonna, if her mind made the connexion between the double meaning of SOD (spiritual and sexual) it's very likely she would make a song about it.

Let's not forget she sang about STD on "Trust no bitch"...