2021 - The Queen

RebelMe

I actually think it might be the name of the new rumoured Greatest Hits collection.

It not egotistical because she’s never called herself that others have. Michael Jackson had a King Of Pop album so why shouldn’t Madonna have The Queen.

With everyone calling themselves the queen these days it would be high drag to reclaim it.

It’s camp as fucking tits and I actually love it. 
It’s sort of a a continuation of The Royal Box and I like that link too. 

Looks like the kind of book where she’ll be joting ideas down and going through track lists etc. 
I’d kill for a gander 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I actually think it might be the name of the new rumoured Greatest Hits collection.

It not egotistical because she’s never called herself that others have. Michael Jackson had a King Of Pop album so why shouldn’t Madonna have The Queen.

With everyone calling themselves the queen these days it would be high drag to reclaim it.

It’s camp as fucking tits and I actually love it. 
It’s sort of a a continuation of The Royal Box and I like that link too. 

Looks like the kind of book where she’ll be joting ideas down and going through track lists etc. 
I’d kill for a gander 

I agree that it would be a good title for a greatest hits collection.
I just feel like some people might find it a bit too cliche that Madonna is writing her biopic, directing her biopic, and calling it The Queen, and there is already a biopic called that so I just don’t think Universal would want that as the title. It’s Madonna though so I’m sure she’d find a way around it if she really wanted that as the title.