Needing your prayers so much!

On 1/11/2021 at 12:36 PM, Fighter said:

Sorry sweetie I haven't been here and didn't see this thread. :broken: I'm glad your husband is doing better. Sending all my love and prayers :pray::hug:

It’s totally ok. And Im so sorry too that I haven’t been able to be here much. He needs round the clock care. When he sleeps, I sleep. My hubby’s  diabetes is also complicating things right now and setting him back. But the doctor said today his heartbeat is very strong. So we continue to fight and hope for better tomorrow’s. Love you all so much. Thanks for your “rays of light” through this winding dark tunnel. Xxxxx

• 3 months later...

After five months of an up and down recovery (fighting diabetes, uriinary and prostrate issues after his heart attack and stents put in), my hubby received glowing reports from both his primary doctor and his cardiologist today. He had blood tests taken a few weeks ago. His numbers were described as "phenomenal". They couldn't believe it. I cried and cried. What a ride. It's been a lot of work figuring out his new diet and how to live a new normal, but, it's working. They said to keep doing what we're doing. yayyyyy  I thank you all so so much for riding this out with me and all you've done. :hug: