Madonna "Look" Gone Too Fast

RUADJAI

Madonna changes so much... what are some of your favorite looks that didn't last very long but wish they would have stayed around longer?

For instance... I really love Madonna with braids... I wish she would have used this look perhaps in the crave video. I know its not ALL about looking young, but I think this look looks more fresh and less "mom-like". 

SEI_67857465.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Unfortunately she wasn't promoting anything at the time... but I really love M in a casual style. I think it could work for her for a performance. 

20160905-pictures-madonna-love-magazine-

and I know its not toooooo different.... but I really wish the pink hot pants had stuck around for the tour. 

7a584e7077456f87f82c75f96127b861.jpg

what are some of yours?

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’ve always really loved her late 1996 Evita promotion look which didn’t stay for very long.

B5C51903-D13C-4979-96FD-C65EB82AD327.jpeg

And her early 1998 Ray of Light look, which she changed quite quickly and wasn’t showcased on tour.

028C4C1B-35D0-404B-A88B-9E5EAB2448AF.jpeg

I wish she wore more outrageous couture like the red Lacroix bride look from Xtsatic Procss/ The Beast Within. The Olivier Theyskins gowns during ROL. She would have looked incredible in a lot of what John Galliano did for Dior in the 00's. 

And I know she wasn't a big fan but she would have worn 90's Mugler like nobody else.

5 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

That Barbie doll look would have looked perfect for her Hard Candy or MDNA era although I think she looked gorgeous in those too.

IMG_20210104_003011.jpg

I loved this look too! She sported a somewhat similar do on the TUTR video :

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't believe there's like a 17 year difference between the two! :lord:

5 hours ago, PNutButter said:

She kinda did bring it back, like a "Barbie gone wild" kind of thing? 

https://cdn.ontourmedia.io/madonna/non_secure/images/20120606/news/09/09.jpg

In this photo it's the Barbie after she has fallen into the hands of an angry little girl that's been running experiments on the hair :lol: The tour hair looks a bit off and also by look I meant her wearing blue again. It's a color I love. Black I don't like at all.